Breathtaking

Chapter 7

A couple of week's have passed and there hasn't been any sightings of rogue's, obviously that's a good thing but it also makes thing's a little boring for me. Training with the pack has been great, getting to know everyone and even getting along with the alpha female and the pure wolves. But none of them are even a challenge compared to Nate, I thought I would have seen him by now, he told me he would visit. Him out of everyone, I'm missing the most, especially his smile and how he looks at me. Maybe I don't mean as much to him as he does to me.

Breaking away from the pack after training, I walked towards the wood's in a daze. I have so many thought's and emotions racing through my mind, I just need to clear my mind. Like my mom, I can replicate power's and Callum let me replicate his power, so I could learn how to fight in wolf form, but his training didn't hold up too well, I have already fought in animal form, to be more exact, I have fought in the form of a hell hound and let me tell you that is a whole lot more fun. But it would definitely freak out every wolf or hybrid in sight.

As I got close to the wood's, I shifted into my wolf form. My wolf form is like nothing my family or the pack has ever seen. My wolf fur is a deep blood red with silvers and black tips and my wolves eyes are a piercing silver. I'm larger than the average alpha male wolf. Shaking out my fur, I started to run into the wood's, building up my speed steadily as I manoeuvre through the tree's and broken branches. The rush is enough to clear to clear my mind of Nate, for now. Slowing down, I walked towards a beautiful river, with a little bridge. This must be the place my mom talked about. Where she used to spend time with Uncle Kaidyn.

Stopping near the river, I laid down near it and close my eyes, relaxing to the sound of the water flowing and the sun on my back. Right now this feels like heaven. Hour's could have passed, but it could have only been minute's. Right now I don't care. This is exactly what I needed.

Getting up off the ground, I stretched in my wolf form before I make my way back home. A snap of a twig gets my attention, my ears rise as I listened to my surroundings. After a few seconds, I could hear breathing and the sound of feet changing from one foot to another. Turning slowly, I focused on the area I heard the noise from. My silver eyes met dark blue one's. In that moment I felt my heart skip a beat, as I fell deeper and deeper into those mesmerising eyes. The sky could fall down around me and shattered the earth and I wouldn't have noticed.

Soon those eyes are right in front of me, I don't know if I moved towards him or if he moved towards but all I know is that we're inches from touching. Within seconds, he was in human form and he is hands down one of the sexiest men I have ever seen in my life. Completely breathtaking. His blonde hair is short at the side and longer on top in a messy style. His face has strong cheek bones and chin, his lips are full, he has a slight scar running though his right eyebrow, it doesn't take away from his look, it completes him. His skin is tanned to perfection, his body looks strong under his tight black t shirt and sweatpants. All I can do is devour every inch of him with my eyes.

"I finally found you, my mate, are you going to shift into human form so I can meet you properly" he said in deep voice that sent the good kind of shivers through my body.

After a couple of minutes which included more perving and probably a lot of drooling, his word's finally hit me. I'm his mate and he is mine. Shock doesn't begin to cover what I'm feeling right now, this god in front of me, is my mine.

Without even realising it, I have already shifted back to my human form and now I'm more aware of the fact that I must look a mess right now and I'm only wearing a black sport's bra and sweatpants.

Now it is his turn to take in every inch of me. I have never felt so vunerable and exposed. Finally, his eyes returned to mine, his face is blank, I can't read his emotions. Stepping closer to me, I could feel my heart rate pick up once again, is it possible he can see it beating wildly inside of me. His eyes feel like there looking into my soul, searching for something deep within me. I don't move, in the fear of breaking this moment.

Taking a few steps closer to me without breaking eye contact, he reached his hand out towards my hair and slowly pulled my band out making my hair flow down my back and chest as he wrapped a strand around his finger and then released it gently. He is so close to me I can feel the heat coming off his body making my come alive in way's I haven't felt before. His lips are so close if I just leaned forward my would brush off his. He is only a couple of inches taller than me.

"What's you're name beautiful?" he whispered with a husky voice, now leaning his forehead against mine.

"Kara and your's?" I asked in hope that my voice wouldn't show the effect he is having on me.

"That's a beautiful name, you can call me Ki, all my friend's call me that" he smiled, making him look even sexier than before if that's even possible.

"Okay, Ki it is then" I smiled.

"You're wolf is beautiful, I have never seen anything like it, you're not just a wolf though" he said still playing with my hair.

"You're right, I'm not even a wolf, I'm a hybrid, a mix of vampire, demon and angel. Does that bother you?" I told him. Waiting for his response is torture, will he accept a hybrid with no trace of wolf in my blood or will he reject and leave.

Seconds feels like hour's as I stand in front of him completely vunerable and open for the first time and it's not a feeling I like.

"Of course I will accept you, I have waited so long to find you, You're my mate, I couldn't hurt you like that. You're strong and beautiful, I would be crazy not to accept you" he said as he broke the small distance captured my lips with his. The kiss is gentle and loving. But my body is in complete chaos, electricity coursed through me, making ever cell in my body come alive. He moved his hands to my face and kissed my lips one last time.

"You are amazing Kara, truely beautiful and strong" he told me again before his lips met mine once more.

This moment right now is perfect, I don't think anything could ruin it. I feel so alive with his touch I wonder how I could have ever lived without him.