Bond

Chapter 16

Its only being a week since I realised Nate is my other half. Already our bond is so intense it's getting harder to fight the pull to him and complete our bond. My grandmother is right, it will get to the point its impossible to fight against it.

Even during training, watching him is making me lose my own concentration. Emily has had to slap the back of my head a few time to snap me out of it. Like she has just done now.

"You two need to complete your bond, your head is else where and I know exactly what your thinking" she smirked and gave me a wink.

"I didn't think it would be like this, I can barely concentrate without thinking of how his lips taste and how his body feels against mine. Its ridiculous" I said snapping out of those thoughts as my cheeks flush red embarrassed now.

"That was like myself and Kieran, it got so intense, we couldn't fight it anymore. Trust me when I say you have no idea what your missing, seriously" she said as her mind drifted somewhere else and a smile spread across her face.

"I want to, but I'm seriously inexperienced compared to Nate, I haven't been with anyone before. I don't want to mess it up by making mistakes or having no clue what to do next" I said embarrassed.

"Kara, I had no experience either. Others here like to talk shit about me and I let them because I'm not going to lower myself by explaining my personal business to them. I knew the truth and that's all that mattered" she said holding her head high.

"I never heard anything like that about you, I heard the words crazy and avoid alright" I laughed as she looked shocked at first and then owned it as if that's exactly what she wanted to portray.

It takes a strong woman to ignore what people are saying especially in a pack house where everyone lives. But that's exactly what she is, strong.

Heading back home all I can think about is Nate and completing our bond. The thought's I'm having have my face burning. I haven't got the first clue, my thoughts and dreams before never exactly went past us having a heated kiss. Dear God I'm going to mess it all up.

Walking into my house, I found gran in the kitchen baking. That sight is still hard to get use to, when you have seen her fight and what she is capable of.

"Hey honey, are you okay?" she asked looking worried.

"Yes and no, but its not a conversation you will want to have" I said completely embarrassed.

"Get your little ass in here and sit down" she smiled.

Walking in, I prayed she wouldn't read my thoughts especially after what I have been thinking.

"Let me take a guess at it, your ready but afraid to complete your bond" she smiled and gained my full attention.

"Gran did you read my thoughts" I asked mortified.

"Of course not, I was your age once and in the exact same position" she said trying to hold in a laugh at my mortified expression.

"We're going to have that conversation aren't we?" I cringed.

"Yes we are, you have already had the talk so I'm not going to go into it. But I do know that this will be your first time and you are going to worry that your going to do it all wrong, am I right?" she asked.

Nodding my head, I kept my face covered as I leaned my elbows on the counter.

"I'm going to give you some advice honey. Stop over thinking it. You have no reason to worry, your first time instincts you didn't realise you have will kick in. The first time with your mate is magical, you feel alive for the first time in your live and your bond will consume both of you. Thinking won't even come into it" she said as she rubbed my arm.