Calling Out

Chapter 14

Standing in the same spot, my heart thumped widely in my chest, so loud I swear the pack can probably hear it from here. Never in my life have I been this nervous, not even when Nate first started training me because I never believed in a million year's that he would have the slightest interest in me. I wonder how long he has known I'm his soul mate or did he know from the moment he started to train me.

Going over and over every moment I can't find a moment that even hinted at this or how he feels about me. How did he hide it so well, I know I wouldn't have been able to. A loud cough pulls me from my thought's straight away, turning around slowly, Nate is leaning against my wardrobe once again. How long has he been standing there, I must have been more distracted than I thought if I didn't notice the change of energy in the room.

Slowly I can feel a blush start to travel up my neck and onto my face. I can't even look at him properly, he has seen me lost in my own world after I called out to him.

"Hey" I said shyly.

"Hey, you looked deep in thought" he said looking a little worried but my God, he looks so hot right now.

Our bond is a lot stronger now, I can feel it burning in the space between us. Igniting feeling inside me that I have never felt before. This is what a bond should feel like, like there is no one else in the world but us right now. He looks so exposed for the first time since I met him. He is laying everything out there for me to see and hoping for acceptance, for love.

Really looking at him like this for the first time, I feel like my heart is about to explode. Then flashes of times I have spent with him popped into my head, times he looked at me like this that I never really paid attention to because I never thought he could ever be mine. Love so strong and powerful consumed me whole, I know now I could never live without him.

So I just let my body and instincts take over. I walked towards him as he stood up straighter, wondering what I'm doing. Right now, all I want is one thing and thats for his lips to be on mine. Placing my hands on his face, I pressed my lips to his, shocking him momentarily. But it didn't last for long before he started to kiss me back. In that moment, I'm so glad he is holding me tightly because if he wasn't I don't think I would be standing.

His arm's pulled me closer to his body, we fit perfectly together like two pieces of a puzzle that have finally found each other. It is a kiss to end all kisses because nothing can ever compare to this, every single never in my body feels so alive like I'm feeling new sensations for the first time in my life.

His scent alone is intoxicating and lips taste like heaven, nothing can ever compare to this moment. Breaking our kiss, he leaned his forehead against mine as we both tried to catch our breath.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment, how many times I dreamed of you being mine. But never have my dreams ever come close to how it feels to kiss you for the first time" he smiled.

"I never thought for a million year's that you would ever feel this way about me, especially after everything" I said unable to look at him in the eyes.

"Nothing and I mean nothing would ever stop me from loving you. If you want me Kara, I will spend everyday for the rest of our lives making you happy. You are my everything, it has always been you from the moment I saw you" he said tilting my face so he could look at my eyes.

All that is running through my head is that he loves me. This unbelievably gorgeous man loves me.

"What's wrong?" he asked looking worried.

"You love me?" I asked a little hoarse, happy that I could actually get the word's out of my mouth. This is it, I can actually die happy right now knowing he loves me. Never did I expect the bond to feel anything like this, so be all consuming, to forget everything else exist but him and the answer to my question.

He smiled the sexiest smile I have ever seen and I'm surprised I have melted into the floor because he is that hot right now.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anything or anyone in this life, nothing compares to you and how I feel being close to you. Word's can't describe how I feel right now. Does this mean what I think it means, do you accept me" he asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes, I don't think I can ever live without you. I have never felt anything like this. My feelings are getting stronger and stronger by the second. I didn't think I could love someone as much as I love you" I said honestly.

That smiled broke across his face before he gently held my face before kissing my lips again. Wrapping my arm's around him, I pulled myself closer to his body, even the tiniest space feels to far away from him.

He lifted me up like a princess and carried me towards my bed without breaking our kiss. He gently laid me down and laid beside me. This time I'm sure he can hear my heart beating hard against my ribs. All of this is new to me. He broke our kiss and smiled at me,

"I want nothing more than to complete our bond, but not like this. I want our first time to feel right not just because we got so caught up in the moment that we weren't thinking straight. When the time is right, you will know it" he smiled as he brushed some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"You really are perfect, can you do one thing for me, can you stay tonight. I'm not ready for you to leave" I asked.

"I'm not going anywhere" he grinned.

"Good, I'm just going to get out of this and into my pj s, make yourself comfortable" I smiled as I got off the bed.

Walking into my bathroom, I took off my dress and shoes. I skipped on my pj's and undid my braid. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked out into my room. Nate has his t shirt off and boots off and is opening the buttons on his jean's. I'm sure right now my mouth is hanging open as I drool over him. I alway knew he had a nice body under his training top but I never expected it to be this good. His broad shoulder lead down to a hard chest with a nice amount of black hair that leads all the way down to his rock hard bap and dissappears down under his tight grey boxers. Before I could look any further, I heard him cough to get my attention. My cheeks flushed a bright red when I realised I have just been caught outright ogling his body.

"Like what you see" he laughed even though I can tell he is nervous about my answer.

"More than like" I said blushing furiously at this stage.

"You're beautiful when you blush" he smiled.

Walking towards him, his eyes started to roam my body starting from my legs up. Everywhere his eyes landed made my skin burn with a want I'm not use to.

"Like what you see" I smirked at him.

"You are perfect, every single inch of you is beautiful. I don't know how I got so lucky" he said with such honestly it made my heart skip a beat.

Walking over to my bed, I pulled back the covers and climbed in. He finished taking off his jean's and climbed in beside me, wrapping his arm's around me. This moment right now is perfect, lying in his arm's and hearing his heart beat lulled me into a peaceful sleep, feeling safe and more loved than I have ever felt in my life.