Prison Cells

Chapter 4

The last few classes flew by as I dazed out the window. My interest levels for classes are at an all time low, I have already learned this stuff. I'm miles ahead. Turning my attention to the clock, I started to count down the last few minutes til the bell rang. Once it did, I got out of my seat as quickly as possible and headed for the door. Walking through the crowded hallways, I manoeuvred my way through the people. Once I got to my locker, I put in my lock code and dumped everything into it.

Just as I'm about to close my locker, I can feel eyes burning into my back. I guess this is them trying to scare me. Closing my locker, I turned around to face them and leaned back against my locker, waiting for Kieran and Callum. But I didn't waste my opportunity to show them that they don't bother me in the slightest. Meeting their glares with one of my own, I couldn't help but smirk at their shocked faces. They really think that their that intimidating, that a pack of pure she wolves could possibly scare me. Hell, I have been around people of pure evil that pass through our home for their judgement, them  girl's to me, are like kitten's. Sizing the three of them up, I can take them no problem, they won't even leave a scratch. Just at they are about to come over to me, Kieran and Callum appear in front of me. Turning to look at who I'm smirking at, Callum turns back to face me,

"I see you're making friends already" he laughed.

"Oh yeah, there my new besties" I said sarcastically.

"Be careful, they don't like to be challenged and they never lose" Kieran said looking at me with concern.

"Guess we have that in common, I don't back down from a challenge" I smiled as I kept my eyes on them.

"You're exactly like you're grandmother, I have never seen her back down from a fight or lose one at that" he smiled.

"That I am with a couple of extra power's mixed into it, who do you think first helped me when I first started training" I smiled.

"Definitely not pissing you off if you're anywhere near as powerful as you're mother and grandmother" Kieran smiled as he bumped my shoulder.

"Right, we better get back to the pack house and see our uninvited visitor" Callum said.

"Fuck, I almost forgot about him. I mind linked my father to tell You're grandmother that you're coming home with us" Kieran explained.

"Okay, lead the way" I said as I pushed off the locker, giving the girls a smirk and wink. I laughed when I heard one of them release a growl as we walked away.

"You do realise they won't stop, right?" Callum said as he looked over his shoulder at them.

"That's what I'm hoping, it's been so long since I have had a full out fight, that rouge was too easy to take down" I said as we walked outside.

Like before, everyone stared at us as we walked past them towards the car park. Callum and Kieran really seem to have changed for the better. I just hope it's not an act but I can hear anything off in their thought's.

The drive home flew by as they shared some of their stories growing up with my grandmother. The whole way I spent laughing at them. They have gotten their asses kicked by her on more than one occasion. They even seem proud of that, that the legendary Dark Angel as they call her in their stories took time out to train and help them develop into stronger fighter's. There lucky, I saw her a lot but not as much as mum and I would like to have seen her but we were just being greedy. I admired her so much growing up and I still do, she didn't have what mum and I had growing up, loving parent's who couldn't be more proud of us. She is strong but loving and an out and out fighter. She will go to any lengths to protect the one's she love's.