Chapter 15

Garret looked pissed. Like, more pissed than usual. He threw Louis into some room that looked more like a closet. But the loss of contact was only temporary as he returned his grip to the front of Louis' shirt. Louis could feel his angered breath hit his face.
   "What the fuck is your problem??" The smaller man shouted trying to loosen the grip he was being held by.
   "You Tomlinson, you are my problem. You and your little boyfriend. It's disgusting."
   Louis tried again to get away from the security lead, but his hold only got tighter.
    "I don't want to hear about your business so why try and flaunt it to the world? I don't need to know who your fucking on your free time so just keep that to yourself. Tell your fag boyfriend to shut it too," Garrett said, dropping Louis to the ground.
   Louis was fuming. No one talked that way about Harry and got away with it. As Garrett reached around to open the door, Louis stood and punched him square in the jaw, his rage traveling through his fist.
   "Don't. Ever. Talk. About. Harry. Like. That. Again." He talked in between punches. His hands were covered in the blood coming from Garrett's nose.
     "I don't care about you or your homophobic beliefs. I'm in love with Harry and I'm telling everyone. We're done hiding for the benefit of pricks like you!" He stood and was about to storm out of the room.
     Louis glared as he heard the sound of Garrett's laughter. "What? Didn't I punch you hard enough?" Louis spit.
    "You think you can just walk out there and tell everyone?" Garrett asked, amused. "Well you can't."
     "And why the fuck not? You gonna stop me? You can barley stand after I beat the shit outta you and I'd gladly do it again."
    Another laugh escaped Garretts mouth. "You really think I'm your only problem. No, no, no pretty boy. No matter how tough you think you are, you still can't tell the world about you and your gay ways. Why? You're contractually obligated to shut the fuck up."
    Louis stopped in his tracks. What is he talking about?
    "Ah, I see that caught your attention." The large man was finally standing up.
    "That's right, bitch. You tell, you loose your job."
   Louis rolled his eyes. "Do you think I really care about my job more than Harry?" He was practically laughing at the thought. Garrett gave him a wicked grin.
    "No. But you seem to forget, breaking a contract can have even worse consequences. You'll be sued. Your boyfriend will be sued. You could go to jail and so could pretty boy. I don't really think he could handle the big house, do you? Would you want him to? There's a lot of gay men in jail. Make him their bitch. All because you couldn't shut up."
   Louis knew he had a point. He couldn't let Harry get hurt. He swore to protect him.
   He let out a small sigh, a tear coming to his eyes.

~

    Harry stood in Louis' hotel room pacing back and forth. He had left the older boy almost 2 hours ago and had heard nothing. Louis wouldn't respond to any text messages or even answer the phone. Where was he?
   Liam sat on the bed watching Harry. "He's fine Harry."
   Harry paused to look at him, rolled his eyes, and continued to pace. "You don't know that."
   Both boys shot their eyes to the door as they heard someone fiddling with the door key. Harry let out an aggravated sigh as Zayn popped his head in.
   "Any news?"
   "No."
    "Where is he?" Harry asked, getting upset. Just then he felt the buzz of a new text. He pulled it out and opened it quickly after seeing the name that lit up his phone.

L: hey, need to talk. Roof?

    He quickly replied and stormed out of the room, leaving both boys unknowing.
   He ran to the elevator and pressed the button marked "RT" for roof top and waited impatiently. Hearing the ding as the door opened he walked quickly out, immediately seeing the feather haired boy in front of him.
    "Lou."
    He turned quickly, a sad smile on his face. "Hi baby," he said reaching out for Harry's hand. 
    "Louis what's wrong?"
     "We can't tell them."
     Harry felt his whole self fall, breaking at the news. "What why? Wh-what did he say to you? Why? I- you wanted to. What?" Harry stuttered out.
    "Harry, I'm sorry. It's just not safe. Not yet. Baby, it's going to be okay, don't cry, we're strong remember. Like I always say, we're strong," Louis said, wiping the tear Harry had rolling down his cheek, and kissing him softly.
    "I'm so, so sorry baby."