Chapter 16

"I'm sorry," Louis whispered for what seemed like the millionth time, as Harry laid on his chest.
   "Louis honestly, I completely understand. You don't need to apologize," he chuckled out, cuddling more into the older boy.
   "I know you say that, I'm just worried, and I'm so fucking sorry I fucked everything up."
    "For fucks sake! Louis is sorry, Harry is fine. Now both of you shut the fuck up and let me sleep or I'll kill you both and start a solo career!" Zayn yelled from the bed opposite the boys. He'd lost rock-paper-scissors with Liam for Harry's bed in the other room. 
   Louis turned his head and kissed Harry's temple, whispering sweet nothings in his ear as the younger boy fell asleep in his arms.

~

   "Oi! Wake up!"
    Harry shifted uncomfortably, still snuggled tightly into Louis. He let out a small groan and tried to cover his face in louis' chest and hide from the light.
   "I'm serious, get up right now."
    He felt the older boy chuckle underneath him.
    "Louis! Stop that smirking if he doesn't wake up we'll be late and we have that big Meet and Greet today." Harry rolled over, hearing the stress in Liam's voice and stuck his tongue out.
    "Fiiinnnne," the youngest groaned out, finally sitting up. 
    The boys returned to their respective rooms to get dressed.
    They met in the hallway and each chuckled as they saw that they were all wearing hats and white shoes,
except for Harry who was wearing his brown boots.
   The M&G this morning was at 10. It was 9 and the boys were arriving. The screams outside the 2 limos, of course Harry and Louis were split, were deafening. Harry stepped out behind Niall and gave the crowd a dimpled smile, causing even more screaming.
    The show wasn't until 4 so once the M&G was over they had a few hours.
     The boys got inside and soon a small group of girls were aloud in as well. They each had different poses they wanted to do with the band and everyone happily obliged.
   That is until about half way through the meet and greet. A girl came in wearing short shorts and a pokadot tank top, covered with a nice grey cardigan. She, like the boys, was also wearing white shoes.
    A nervous smile spread across her face as she hugged each of the boys, obviously saving Harry for last. She awkwardly looked down to her feet before whispering "h-hi, I'm Anna."
    Harry smiled and placed a finger under her chin, raising her face so he could look at her. The boys loved when fans got nervous and found it endearing, and humorous because they were just five guys.
    "Hi Anna. I'm Harry."
    "I know," she laughed awkwardly, as a hint of blush flushed her cheeks.
    "So love, what pose would you like to do today?" Liam asked.
    Harry glanced over to Louis who had an undeniable look of jealousy in his eyes, which made Harry chuckle.
   "Um. Well uh, could you like, uh like hug me I guess and um the rest of the guys like maybe point to us I guess?" Anna asked Harry, her voice shaking.
    "Of course love!"
    The boys all gathered around them, Louis making it a point to stand right next to Harry and the shorter girl.
    He pointed one hand at the now hugging couple and placed the other hidden on Harry's back, gaining a smile from the younger of the two.
    The photographer counted down, "alright smile in 3...2..."
    "Stop."
    Everyone turned to the direction of the voice. Of course Garrett was standing there sporting a smug grin.
     "Something looks off. Louis, why don't you switch with Niall?"
    Louis glanced to Niall, who was on the other end, farthest from Harry. Great.
    Niall sent him a sympathetic smile and patted his shoulder as they walk past each other.
    The photographer counted again and just as he said one Harry jumped forward, kissing Anna's cheek, still holding on to her.
   Louis pulled a face, mixed with jealousy and suprise, but luckily still looked back to the camera in time.
    He knew that Harry meant nothing by the gesture but he was still hit with a pang of sadness. He wanted to be the one Harry was kissing in front of cameras.
   The girl giggled, letting go of Nialls hand which she hadn't even realized she was holding, and turned to thank them.
    "I love you all so much," she said making eye contact with each, but Louis couldn't help but notice her eyes lingering in Harry's as the taller boy smiled.
   They were told they had 10 minutes before the next group came in to get water and such. The camera man had to get a new battery so he went out of the room, leaving the boys and Garrett.
    Harry ignored the look the brute gave him and walked straight to Louis, who still looked sad. "Hey."
     Louis put on a smile and was about to say something, anything, back to Harry to explain why he gets so jealous, but before he had the chance Harry was being pulled back, making a large space between them that Garrett soon filled.
    "You two pull a stunt like that again and I swear-"
    "You touch Harry like that again and I swear-" Louis interrupted only to be interrupted by Zayn.
    "Guys calm down, we've got another group soon."
     "Just remember short stack, I control your job, your life. I control you. Don't forget what we talked about," Garrett said in a threatening tone, walking away.
    Louis looked pissed and his breath was sped up as he glared at the tall man's head.
    Before he could do anything he felt delicate fingers wrap around his arm, instantly calming him.
   "Don't," Harry whispered, but it sounded more like a plea as he leaned in and placed a small peck on Louis' lips.
    "Guys," Niall called, nodding towards the door to where the next group of girls and the photographer were entering.
   Harry looked into Louis' eyes, begging silently for the older boy to keep his cool. Louis gave a small nod and told Harry to go back to his place. The last thing they needed was to get in trouble again.