Chapter 17

Dedicated to smexi29 💙💙

   The all black suit Harry was wear fit him well. The suit jacket sleeves went perfectly down his arms and the tight paints wore snuggly to his bum. Louis wanted to take it all off him. He just looked so hot.
   But unfortunately, all Louis could do was watch him. Watch him smile and laugh as Lou did his hair. Watch him with eyes full of love. He watched from a far of course because he didn't want to get caught.
   The award show was starting in 2 hours so the boys had to get going to make an appearance on the red carpet.
    They were all excited to go out together as a band. That is until there was a knock on the door of the dressing room all 5 buys were in. Niall stood closest to the door and turned the handle. "Wh-what are you doing here?" He said to who ever was on the other side.
    "Niall mate, who is it?"Louis yelled.
     He then made eye contact with the nervous looking blonde boy as the door slowly opened revealing 2 brunettes.
    "Lou!" exclaimed the first as she rushed over for a hug. Louis stood awkwardly as the girl wrapped her arms around him. "El-Eleanor?" Louis choked.
    He glanced over to catch Harry's reaction only to find the boy gaping at the still open door.
    "Hello Harry," were the only words that left Kendall's lips.
"Yo-you can't be here, why are you here? Why is she here?!" Harry panicked, turning to Louis.
   The older boy shrugged off the girl hugging on to him and walked over to his boyfriend who looked like he was about to have another one of his panic attacks. He had only had a few over the years but the fear in his eyes looked like another was coming.
    "Harry baby calm down, I don't know, we'll figure this out," Louis reassured a very worried looking Harry. But instead of the panic taking over, his eyes shifted, and Louis saw rage fill them as he stared at the girl.
   "Leave," he spat. "I don't want you here and I'm not doing this again, especially not with you!"
    Harry and Kendall had never really gotten along. She knew she was just a beard, unlike Eleanor who would never come to terms with that, but she also used Harry, for fame and also to start drama when she was bored.
    Management loved her.
    Harry heard nothing but a chuckle escape her lips as she walked closer, picking at his collar as she stood right in front of him, his boyfriend pushed to the side.
   "Oh but Harry baby," she grinned, mocking Louis' pet name, causing Harry to shrug her hand off.
   "You don't really have a choice."
   "Bullshit I don't! I refuse. No. Never. Ill-"
    He was cut off by a low voice he had learned to hate.
   "She's right Harry. You've got no choice."
   "Oh shag off Garrett!" Harry yelled slightly stunning the man. "This is my life and I'm not going to let you ruin it!"
   Another chuckle.
   "What about his?" The lead nodded in louis' direction. "You'll let us ruin his life then yeah?"
    "Of- of course not," the youngest stuttered.
    "You refuse, his life is over. His career. His one day solo career. His secrets will be exposed. No one will sign him. Also, just throwing it out there, we'll sue him, for breach of contract. And it'll be your fault."
    "But y-you can't."
    "We can and we will," Garrett spat.
    "Harry love I don't care I-" Louis tried but was cut off by the again nervous boy.
    "Yes you do. You'd never admit it, but, you do care. I love you enough to see that."
    "Harry-"
    "Fine. Whatever you bastards want right? But I swear to you, once this contract is up, I'm done, I'm out," Harry said without a second thought and stormed out of the room.

~

   Harry put on his best fake smile as he walked hand and hand down the red carpet with Kendall. Louis was behind him with Eleanor, but not too close.
   The cameras flashed and Kendall laughed at something funny Harry said, but not really. It was a long walk, especially when interviewers were lined up and each one had questions and microphones to shove in there faces, but Harry stayed calm.
    "One direction! Over here!" someone from some magazine shouted and they made their way over.
   "So you all have dates tonight, ladies looking lovely," she said as the girls all smiled along.
    "Glad those Larry rumers are over right?"
   Harry froze. A twinge of pain felt just below his chest.
    "Certainly!" Eleanor giggled placing a kiss on Louis' cheek and he tried to hide his grimace.
    "Yeah they're over so let's drop it yeah?" Zayn cut in and began walking off as the boys followed, Harry looking down awkwardly.
    A girl stopped the boys, camera flashing.
    "Kendall! Harry! Are you two back together??"
    "Obviously," the beard said slyly.
    "Omg can we get a kiss shot? Only a peck!"
    Before Harry could even respond, saying that it would be highly inappropriate in this setting or some bullshit to get out of it, he felt her lips slam on to his. This wasn't just a peck and he wanted it to stop.
    "That's enough!" Niall said, with a fake laugh.
     "C'mon lads let's keep moving," Liam added.
   "Boys! Hello!" The next man with a camera said.
    "Ladies you look beautiful as ever but could we maybe get just a quick pic of the boys alone? We have some questions for you pretty gals just right here," he said directing them to an interviewer.
    The boys took a few pictures and moved over to where the girls were being interviewed. Of course they were talking about the new/old relationships of Elounor and Hendall.
   Harry tried to make eye contact with Louis but he kept turning away.
    Harry decided to text him, seeing that they couldn't exactly talk, being that they were to far apart, as they listened to the girls and questions. They could hear every word.
   H: are you okay?
   Louis felt the vibration in his pants pocket, pulled out his cell phone, and yet still avoided eye contact with his boyfriend.
  L: I'm fine love
   The younger boy rolled his eyes and slowly but surely inched himself towards Louis.
    Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew. Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone seeing and it putting their relationship through even more. 
    "What's wrong?" Harry whispered, hoping no one would notice.
   He worried more as he saw the tears well up in Louis' eyes. He could count on one hand the amount of times he's seen louis cry before now. He's always so strong. 
   "Please," Louis whimpered as a tear escaped.
    Harry was about to ask what he meant, but stopped himself, he knew.
   "Louis. You know I want to, so much, but I can't. We can't. They'll kill us, we'll loose our jobs. You always say-"
   "Please," Louis cut him off, touching his arm slightly. The older boy knew exactly what he was doing and how this simple gesture would affect the younger lad.
   "Please just kiss me."
    Harry looked down to the ground. There were cameras everywhere.
   "So Kendall, think you're gonna keep him this time?" they heard the interviewer asked as the girl answered all brat like.
   "Harry," Louis whispered. Another tear.
   "You're mine and everyone should know it, all mine," he said grabbing the boys hand and pulling him close.
   There were a few gasps as the boys lips connected, sweet and perfect. Not many people saw what was happening until the interviewer interrupted Eleanor's rant of how much Louis loved her.
   "You sure about that because it looks like your boyfriend is kissing Harry Styles! Are you getting this?" She asked the camera men.
   The two band mates continued kissing, Louis pulling Harry impossibly closer.
    Liam was about to stop them before a hand stopped him.
    "Let them," Zayn whispered quietly. "They deserve this."
   Harry and Louis almost completely forgot where they were until they could see cameras flashing and they pulled apart breathless.
   "We're dead," Harry let out and at that he felt Louis' hand slip into his for the first time in public.
    "Let's get out of here," the older boy whispered in his ear as they both picked up speed to the point of running through the crowd of interviewers and celebrities, still hand in hand, smiling. Countless cameras flashing in their direction.
   Luckily Louis had planned on sneaking out early, not wanting to spend the whole night hearing about stupid awards, so he had asked Jack to wait in the parking lot.
    They found his car quickly and the driver jumped as the rushed into the back of the car, still being followed by paps.
    The flashes outside the car were getting brighter.
    "Jack drive!"