Blood Alpha AU

A/N - Spin Off now available to read

What if Layton and Gemini never met at the Mating Ceremony?

What if Gemini never became Layton's mate and was actually chosen by Jacob instead?

Desperate and depressed Gemini is trying her hardest to conceive a child with her husband, but she just can't seem to get pregnant. So when the infamous Blood Alpha comes to her Pack and asks her to look after his new born son, she finds herself questioning her own marriage and life as her begins to find herself sinfully attracted to the murderous Alpha Vetteriano.

The Blood Alpha AU is a spin off story about what would have happened if Gemini was chosen by Jake and not Layton.

It's exclusively on   Amazon.

Everyone please check it out and let me know what you think of it :)

Also, I love you all and I still can't believe that when little 16 year old me wrote this story (5 years ago now) how much it would still be loved and read when I was 21. But I love you all and Blood Alpha has really changed my life and has helped shape my future writing career. So I decided to write Blood Alpha AU as a thank you to everyone who loves this story and literally helped change my life. So Blood Alpha AU is a present to all my readers from me :)