TWENTYSIX|REAL

"Sorry," I whispered, the heat of embarrassment flushing my cheeks red

"Don't be, I want nothing more than to take you, right here, right now..."

"Then why don't you?"

***

"Arden-" Kaden began but I cut him off by slamming my lips against his.
For a brief moment, his lips were still and unmoving against mine, until he responded to my touch, kissing me back with just as much as I had given to him.

One hand subconscious drifted up and entangled its self in his soft hair, but the other remained still, keeping my towel in place.
His hands were planted firmly on my cheeks, holding me close as possible, my body flush against his.
A moan surpassed me as he gently bit my lower lip, he growled deeply in approval which had my wolf howling, belly-up in submission.

One of his hands shifted to fisting my hair, gently pulling on it, tilting my head back to expose my neck to him with a throaty moan, whilst he broke away from my lips started to work on placing slow, lingering kisses across my jawline that sent a deep heat pooling to my core.

I dropped my hands to his shoulders, feeling the taught muscles contract and release under my fingers as he worked his way down my slender neck, licking and sucking on the soft skin, no doubt leaving deep red marks behind.

But I didn't mind.
Just another way to show that I was his.
And he was mine.

"Kaden," I gasped in pleasure as he dropped his focus to his mark, gently nipping and sucking on the sensitive skin, blissfully teasing me.

Another loud moan escaped my lips as he dragged his elongated canines over the mark, and I had to grip his shoulders hard to stop myself from collapsing to the floor as my legs felt had became weak under his touch, my fingers biting into his skin, but he didn't seem to mind as he carried on his assault, without faltering.

I'm sure that my eyes were just as dark as his as I took in his strong physique, muscles pulled taught under the skin like strong cables, my eyes trailed hungrily from chest and down his tightly packed abdomen, drinking in the perfect contours of his body, I let slip a low growl of aproval as my eyes followed down his V-line, that sadly disappeared under the waist band of his pants.

I paused to look back up at Kaden's face, his slightly swollen lips were slightly parted and his breathing was hard and ragged, hair sexily tousled from my hands.

My gaze drifted to the red scratched lines that littered his shoulders, they looked feral, desperate.

I made those.

I hurt my mate, be it unintentionally.
"Sorry-" I winced but was cut off by Kaden pressing his lips against mine silencing my concerns.

With his increased healing, and the fact that Was a powerful Alpha meant that they would heal in just a few mere minutes.

His tongue swiped at my lower lip, asking for entrance which I willingly granted, the passion of the moment mixed with the scent of our combined lust that clouded the room, had an overwhelming effect, sending my body into overdrive.

My hands self-consciously roamed his exposed skin, savouring the way it felt under my fingers, I wanted to feel all of him.
Somewhere in the throws of passion, my hand had moved from securing my towel in its place, so the white fabric fell to a heap on the floor, leaving my bare in front of Kaden's darkened gaze.

His eyes were impossibly black as he broke apart to take in my naked form.

"Fuck." He moaned, as I ran my hand over the large bulge in his pants.

He moved forwards, placing his hands just under my backside as he lifted me up until my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and pushing me up against the wall, bringing us impossibly closer as we kissed.

I threw my head back in a breathy moan as he trailed lingering kisses across my jawbone.

Before Kaden, nothing like this had ever felt pleasurable.

The monster he was always so unfeeling, emotionless.

He had used me against my will, forcing me to mate with him night after night.

I felt tears well in my eyes as the memories flooded back.

And then, it was no longer Kaden's soft lips exploring my skin.
It was no longer Kaden's gentle hands, roaming my body.

They belonged to the monster.

The rough callused hand of a monster, I was back in his unrelenting grasp.

My breath hitched in my throat, and my heart refused to beat,

"Stop" I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"STOP" I screamed, banging my fists against his chest, making him drop me and stumble back a few steps in surprise.

"Arden?" The monsters lips moved, but Kaden's soothing voice came out, instead of the monsters usual throaty rasp.

"Arden, what's wrong?"

"Stop" I whimpered, clutching my pounding head in my hands and backing away further.

I was going insane.

Were the perversions of my past finally catching up to me, clouding my reality?

"Arden, tell me what's wrong?" The monster pressured, taking a step closer to me, to which I mirrored by taking a step backwards, my back colliding painfully with the wall.

"Stay away!" I hissed, as he went to take another step closer.

"It's me, Kaden." He said furrowing his brow in confusion.

Then suddenly... He was.

The monsters dirty blonde hair morphed into Kaden's familiar brown, almost black hair that I had come to associated with my mate.
His contorted face blurred then cleared until it resembled Kaden's, sharp features and strong jaw. The dark blue eyes of the monster changed into Kaden's piercing vibrant blue ones.

"Kaden." I mumbled, throwing my arms around my mate, my salty tears falling into his bare shoulder, as he wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me flush against him.

"It wasn't real."

***
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
~🍟