41|Dulce et decorum

When the world rains hellfire may the walls fall down, tumbling into nothing but grey clouds of ash

Shrapnel cutting through the mist, spat like venomous bullets from a forked tongue that hissed its pleasure through the smoke that may cover the world.

Everything would end as it began, white and pure.

In the beginning there was nothing, no good no evil, nothing except from static and white.

And in the end there will be nothing, I will make the world pure again, ridding t of both good and evil, until nothing remains, except me and her.

No good, no evil, just static and white.

The world had been rid of his evil, only the red stains he left behind. Mere marks on a floor.

Nothing more nothing less, except his memory.
-people would remember him, she would remember him.

But I would be the one to make her forget him, she would see me... and only me.

It would be only us in this world, and we would be happy, I would make her happy.

Because she would love me and I would love her.
-I would claim her and my own and fill her with my seed, brimming her with my pups.

I twitch slightly, imagining the way she felt against me, my wolf craved her touch, so sweet and innocent in all its entirety.

A touch I craved so dearly but hadn't felt in so long, too long.

She would never leave me again.

She wouldn't want to.
She would love me and I would love her, I do love her.
So that's why everything will turn out okay, even if the world crumbles beneath us we will still have each other, she would never leave me again.
Even if I had to drag her down to hell with me.

Because hell is where I am going, no doubt about it.

In the goddesses eyes I am a sinner, a freak of her nature, a rebel in the system.
-people like me weren't supposed to exist in a perfect world, her perfect world.

But I would not meet the creator just yet, I have to save her first.

And now that he was dead, she was left all alone in this world.
No one to love her, no one to show her just how much she means.

She would the lone Alpha of his pack, which would soon become our pack.

Because I would not only save her from him.

But I would save her from herself.
Because left alone she would surely wilt and die like the precious flower she was.

Sweet and delicate.

Dulce et decorum.

Dulce; that is what we shall name our first born daughter.

No.

She shall only bare sons, a strong Alpha to lead our pack once we are nothing but ash in the earth.

Because we will start as we end, together and one.
I could practically feel the cogs turning in my head at a million miles per hour, our future would be great but my mind could not express that properly.
Just the rambles of a madman.

Because I was mad about her.

The goddess never granted me a mate for my sins, so I chose my own, rebelling against her woven strings of moon given mates.

She took everything from me, so now I would take one of her own.

To kill one of her lycans.

I would kill.
I want to kill.
I have killed.

He's gone.

I killed him.

Sleep in my eyes, but my mind wanders.
Tired, but yet still not as tired as the sleep in me.
Was it a dream I was in?
Did he really die?
-or was it all just an illusion of my mind.
Or a dream that swallowed me whole.
Within the dream my life is a nightmare, living without her.
Breathing without her.
Everything was harder without her.

And the dream left me to suffer within, maybe the goddess would punish me for me sins.
Maybe this is my punishment?
Maybe I'll never come out of it.
For I'll never want to.

Let me live the nightmare as long as I have her.
Like a madman who always rambles.

***

Short chapter Ik,
Sorry about that.
Also this chapter doesn't make much sense, but then again it isn't suppose to.
It's just the ramblings of a madman.
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟