Love to Choose (SasuNaru/ItaNaru fanfic)

I made a new fanfic!!! This is a SasuNaru and ItaNaru fanfic. Have I told you that I love ItaNaru too? I LOVE THAT PAIRING CUZ IT'S LIKE MY 2 FAV CHARACTERS IN NARUTO!!! I can't choose between those two. But SasuNaru will always be my OTP!!!

SASUNARU FTW!!

No One's POV

"Dattebayo!" Naruto's first word came out from his little mouth. Kushina was filled with sparkles in those eyes she was hipnotized by the cuteness.

Minato's car were heard by both Uzumaki s "Look daddy's home" Kushina smiled. Naruto laughed and jump in his butt.

"Minato!! Look Naruto had his first word" Kushina was very happy giving her husband a news. "Really?"

"Dattebayo!"

Minato was also hipnotized by his cute child. He screeched like a fangirl, witg Kushina giggling trying to hold her laugh. "He's just like you!" Minato said then Kushina smiled.

Then knock on the front door was heard. "I'll get the door" Kushina said. Kushina opened the door and can't believe her eyes. "Excuse me we're the Uchiha family and we just move here, we just wanna say hi" a woman with straight raven hair and onyx eyes gave a gentle smile with their family, her husband and her two sons.

"Mikoto?" the woman looked confused then after a few seconds she snap.

"Kushina?!" being a hyperactive Kushina takled her with a hug. "Kyaaa!! I miss you so much!!!" while Mikoto the calm one just smiled and hugs her back.

"Kushina!! Who's there?" Minato called her while carrying Naruto.

"It's Mikoto and Fugaku-san!!"

Minato went to the door and greeted them. "Ah Mikoto you had another son?" Kushina asked while looking at the other baby. Mikoto smile and nodded, Mikoto's youngest son yawn and made Kushina squeal. "Who's his name?"

"Sasuke"

"Itachi.. you've grown up since I met you, nice too meet you again" then Kushina said to the older son of the Uchihas. "Nice to meet you too, you looked charming Kushina-san." Itachi smiled and Kushina grin at his compliment and whispers Mikoto "Your son is quite a gentleman here, he's so smooth with ladies. By the way how old is he?" Mikoto giggled and reply " He's 6 now, yea he is, our house is full of fangirls shouting Kyaaa!!! Itachi-kunn, so Fugaku often scold Itachi for that"

"Dattebayoo!!!" a shout from Naruto was heard by both of them. Kushina went to Naruto then talked to Naruto. "Naruto, this is Mikoto-san mommy's best friend, and you can play with her son Sasuke and also Itachi-san." Naruto laughed and Itachi approached Minato and Naruto. "Minato-san, can I carry him?". "Sure" Minato hands Naruto to Itachi. Naruto played with Itachi's hair then laughed. "He must liked you, he is usually shy around people." Minato said. Itachi smiled and cuddled Naruto.

"Uhh..uhhh!!!" Sasuke struggled getting out of Fugaku's carry. "What's wrong Sasuke?" Fugaku put Sasuke down and he crawled to Itachi and pulling his pants. Itachi reached his head to Sasuke, instead Sasuke turned his head to Naruto and kissed him.

Everyone was surprised including Itachi. "Sasu..ke what are you doing...?" Itachi asked him but Sasuke turned away.

Everyone went awkward but was cut by Kushina and Mikoto's squeal. "Kyaaa!!! It's so adorable!!" Then Sasuke went back to Fugaku making a gesture to carry him, Fugaku pick Sasuke up and Sasuke gave a death glare to Itachi.

Gosh I think it's so adorable!!!

Read, Comment and Vote for the next chapter