Chapter 8

Sasuke's POV

"Kill the Uzumaki"

He didn't mean killing Naruto right?

"Which one?"

"The Blonde one of course"

Naruto was the only blonde in the Uzumaki clan, he was actually a half Uzumaki because his father is not an Uzumaki. To be an Uchiha leader I should kill my love one.

"I won't! why would you kill him?"

The old man gave a little laugh and shook his head slowly "oh the little Uchiha Sasuke is growing up, I can't use you anymore.." the man gave a tease sigh and continued his words "Okay, so let's make a deal Sasuke, Kill that little Uzumaki? Or..." I won't kill Naruto no matter what, he's like the only one in my life who could understands me of the pain losing your parents, but I can't understand him being alone in this crowded world. As I waited for the next choice I tap my legs and the man breathes likes he had no choice to do this. "Or I'll have to take over and kill that Uzumaki the hard way."

"What do you mean?" I was worried this would happen.. the guy just locked the door and leaving me outside without answering my question. I sigh as I thought hard, should I do this?

No one's POV

As Sasuke thought, time flew so fast he should meet Naruto again today, in class. Sasuke gave a little sigh and got ready. He waved his brother goodbye and gone through the door.

Sasuke arrived there as he saw a blonde guy "Hey Naruto, let's go somewhere next weekend." He hesitate asking this and his plan of killing the blonde guy, he hesitated too.

"Sure" the guy gave a smile as he continued "Where are we going?" Sasuke gulped and was nervous but tried to hide it with his signature smirk, but obviously failed. "Let's just ride around town." Naruto smiled and nodded he can't seem to wait for that day but Sasuke didn't want that day to arrive.

As time flows Sasuke can't stop thinking, will he regret it?

As that day arrives Sasuke was setting his equipments, he didn't want to meet Naruto today, just this day, he wished for it to end fast and better that it didn't need to happen. Sasuke kept thinking about that decision . He also thought for what's going on between Uchihas and Uzumakis. Sasuke knocked on the blonde's door and forcing himself to smile naturally in front of him.

"Ready?" Sasuke smirk as Naruto nod and Sasuke grab his hand and lead him to the raven's car. Sasuke turned some tune to calm him down, "I love this song!" Naruto said excitedly and mumble along the music. Sasuke smiled he looks so happy, Sasuke tear a little that he would not be able to see that smile again. They had fun, Sasuke wants to make sure Naruto was happy, before he rest, so he could rest peacefully.

"Sasuke it's late we should go home now." Naruto heads to the car as Sasuke pulled his hand asking him to wait "I want to show you something." Naruto turned into a confused look and Sasuke lead him to a dark silent place behind a building, Naruto looking curious "What are we doing here?" Naruto asked still looking around the place while Sasuke followed behind him holding a sharp blade trembling.

The blade was about 5 cm to go to Naruto's body, when Sasuke eyes widened as he flashed every memories with Naruto that he truly loved him so much.

"Sasuke?" Naruto turned and saw Sasuke holding a blade in front of him just centimeters away from his body. "Sas..suke what are you doing?" Sasuke gulped as they silence for a while,

"Naruto... run"

Naruto shook his head wanting to know what is Sasuke doing. "Sasuke what's going on?!" Naruto shout as Sasuke began to tear out "Just run as far away as you can hurry!!" Naruto just stood there but Sasuke pushed him away letting him escape.

Naruto just followed Sasuke's order and ran as fast as he could until he was stopped by a red eyed man. with dark long spiky hair.

"Hello.. Uzumaki Naruto"

Sorry guys I haven't update and man this chapter is short..

This story almost ends, I think it's about 1-2 more chapters and the ending would not be like you guys were expecting. And this has no sequels.

So.. see you guys on the next chapter

BYE!!