Chapter 7

Itachi's POV

"You betrayed us Itachi"

"I'm sorry sir but I can't follow your orders"

"You're an Uchiha and you have to obey everything what I said!!"

"Sorry sir but I can't"

He grabbed me on my shirt and looked at me deadly, I don't panick but I just stayed calm. I know I should follow orders, but I don't wanna kill someone for the second time.

"You're the next Uchiha leader! You have to do it to become one!! Kill all of our enemies!"

"If I have to do it to become an Uchiha leader I won't, even if I have to I'll get out of this Uchiha clan!!"

The man give an annoyed face and sit on his so called 'throne' and looking confused, I don't want to betray the Uchihas but if in this case I have to.

"Okay, you may leave and please ask Sasuke to meet me tomorrow at 8"

" Okay, thank you sir"

I left the dark room and went home, I think all the way on my way back. I still don't know why the Uchihas hate Uzumakis what have they done? I sigh and saw Sasuke on my way back. "Sasuke!" I called and he looked my way and wave emotionally. I walked with him home we were in a silence and suddenly he broke it off with a question "Nii-san..." Huh? Sasuke? You never called me nii-san after you're 10. "Nii-san do you love Naruto?" I didn't know what I should say, I know he loves Naruto, it has been forever and he hasn't know that I liked him too. I was about to say something but he cut it off "Good luck nii-san" he let out a smile, why is he supporting me? He liked Naruto too right? He was about to leave me then I pulled his shirt, "Oi what's wrong?" he put a confused face and that's sooo obvious, man he's bad at acting. "Why are you supporting me while you love Naruto too?" He keeps on denying the fact that he loved him. "Sasuke, seriously I knew like idk 5 years ago you're so obvious so don't lie to me I know everything." It's true Sasuke had a crush on Naruto when he was 11 and Naruto was also 11. Well I liked him about I think 3 years ago (?) when I was 18 and Naruto was 13

(A/N: OMG I forgot Itachi's 21 and why the hell was he in a high school?! Okay just pretend Itachi was a junior teacher there okay? He only teaches tuitition, not normal class so no one knew that Itachi was a teacher so he had maaaaany fangirls there's even a fanboy cuz he is just so hot no one could resist (Naruto is soo lucky ))

Sasuke blushed and eyes widened "So you know all this time?!" I smiled and nod "Why didn't you tell me 5 years ago?!!! I was trying soo hard to hide this secret from everyone especially YOU and I just knew you liked him now?!" I laughed as he almost rip of my shirt. "But seriously why did you ignore him?" Sasuke lowered his head "Cuz I'm not strong enough to protect him, you should protect him and be with him. He must think I'm lame and didn't wanna be with me anymore after that incident." I let out my what the fuck face. "Seriously? He asked me to even helped him so Sasuke won't be mad at him anymore. Luckily you're my bro if not I'll punch you in the face." Sasuke looked unimpressed and sigh "I don't believe you."

"Fine, if you don't want him I'll take him then."

"Hey!! You're supose to be my brother and support me!! How dare you?!! You won't and can't take him cuz I will I'm not going to lose to you!!" Sasuke was fired up made me miss my old days where he didn't act cool and stuff. "I'm not going to lose to you too" I said and whispered to his ears "If you want to protect him think him as your own life, protect him with all of your life." Sasuke smirked and nodded.

(A/N: Aww Imagine if Sasuke had this personality, he'll be so cute XD But with the cold attitude he'll look hotter honestly :b)

Naruto's POV

Uhhh... Where's Itachi?! he should accompany me shopping for groceries today!!! I went to his house calling him in front of his gate. "Itachi!!!" He told me to called him just Itachi well, it felt unusual but I'm getting used to it. "Can you keep it down a bit? It's still early.." the younger Uchiha looking like a mess answering the door with droopy eyes "sorry.. but I and Itachi had some business to do." I speak formally, he wouldn't give a shit anyway "Want to ask him to company you grocery shopping?" I nod slowly as he gave a little sigh "Sorry Itachi is not home.." I sighed "Okay then, I'll be home." As I walked away Sasuke grabbed my arm. "I'll go with you, someone as cute as you can't walk alone eh?" I blushed and nod happily but a slam on the door was heard by both of us "What the hell Sasuke?!" Itachi-san went out in a hurry, and in a mess. "Tch brother you ruined my plan"

Itachi's POV

Tch that Sasuke, he turned of my alarm clock , spread the floor with soap and put flours on my hair dryer. As I see Naruto giggles "Naruto I'm sorry I'll be back in a second.." Naruto nod while laughing. That foolish little brother ruined my date. I quickly cleaned up and went out, Naruto looked hyped and that Sasuke looked unimpressed. "Let's go Naru." "Wait, can Sasuke come? He said he's lonely.." I looked at Sasuke and back to puppy eyes Naruto, I sigh and agrees. He cheered like a little kid who just got a new toy and hugs my arm with one of his arm and another was around Sasuke's arm. He's adorable, I must resist..

We were shopping for groceries but I don't know why we ended up at an amusement park. Oh and going on a date with Naruto is just kind of... Girls were like saying how cute he was, and guys were like drooling, don't get him wrong I know he was hated at school but he's hella gorgeous. Everytime people look at him I just wanna tell them that he's mine and I just want to tell them that he's mine maybe Sasuke thought of something like this too. Oh yea and just now when we're in the shopping street, it was crowded and I just can't believe someone touched Naruto's ass, no one can touch dat ass but me! But eh? that guy ended up on the ground, don't mess with the Uchihas.

We had fun, we ride on a roller coaster, Ferris wheel and went to the haunted house. And love it, he's always clinging onto me when we went to the haunted house. He's clinging to Sasuke too but I'm sure he clings to me more

(A/N: yes this is How Itachi thinks all the time in this story, but his expressions were always calm)

Sasuke's POV

We're having fun as I looked at the clock. Shit I should meet the old man at 8. "I gotta go" I ran and went to the Uchiha meeting center.

I knocked on the door, a deep sound letting me in. I peeked on the door and ask permission to come in "Sasuke, please take a seat." I sat on an arm cushion. "What is it you call me for?" the man smirks and sip his coffee. "Uchiha Sasuke...You'll be the next Uchiha leader." I can't believe my ears, me what? "I thought Itachi was-". "He betrayed us, so I won't let him be an Uchiha, he could only use Uchiha as his name but he's officially kicked out. "But.. you can' kick a clan member" He bang the table and made all object on the table jumps. "Do you want him to stay and this clan will be destroyed!!" I sigh and nod "I understand sir, I'll try my best to become the next Uchiha leader." I was about to leave the room but my footstep was cut by his voice. "If you want to be the next leader, there's a thing you need to do." I turned my head to his direction "What is it sir? I'll do anything for this clan."

"Kill the Uzumaki"

Okay guys this is the end of chapter, woww that was tiring. Poor Itachi though TT_TT 

Find out what will Sasuke do, ofc you all guys know that Sasuke won't kill Naruto for his clan but let's see what other threat will Sasuke receive if he didn't kill Naruto. As I said I've plot everything on my mind.