Chapter 4

Naruto's POV

"Happy Birthday Naruto!!"

"We're going to take you to some place"

"Where is it?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Aww that makes me curious.."

"Come on Naruto, pack up your stuff and head to the airport"

"We get to ride on a plane that's so cool!"

We all went into the airport happily, our flight is here, we need to get onto the plane. We wait for the plane to take off. The plane get further from the ground, I looked at the amazing view. I could see the whole village from here.

"Mommy look! I could see Konohagakure from here!!"

She smiled and nod I bet this will be a long flight, I woke up early today so I slept on the plane's chair.

--waking up--

The plane was noisy so I was woken up. I was half asleep but I could see people covering their heads and the flight attendant are running and in a panick. Then I heard a man's voice, asking us to lower down. Then I look at my right side to see my mommy and daddy. "Naruto! wake up!!" The thunder roars and I went to hug mommy and mommy hugs me back. The plane was shaking, I've been in this situation, we float above the clouds right? Why can this happened? I feel the plane's going down.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I shouted. I had some scratch on my arms. Then I saw my mommy and daddy hugging me and they we're stab by some plane equipment. "Mommy! Wake up!! Daddy!! wake up!!"

Then the ceiling of the plane who crashed us was lifted. "Hey are you okay?" a man called and lift me up. I cried "Ojii-san please help my mommy and daddy!!" the man shook his head in disappointment, "sorry I can't" I cried more. I saw everyone didn't make it except me. "Mommy!! Daddy!! Ojii-san don't leave them there!!" he carried me away from them.

I felt the cushion under my body, and I woke up. It was just a dream... but this really happens, I cried and let all my tears out. I'm scared, I can't move then I remember something "I promise I'll protect you.." a sound pops in my head. He gave me his home phone idk why though he didn't gave me his cell phone number. I decided to call to the Uchiha Household but I was just disturbing them. I started to sob, and my hand moves itself and press the numbers.

Sound of phone dial~

Hello?

I realized this is Itachi's voice, he's still up this late? Will he be mad if I disturb him?

"Hey Itachi-san it's me.."

Naruto? You're still up this late?

"Uh-huh"

So why are you calling me this late?

"Can I come over?"

Itachi's POV

Can I come over?

"Umm what happened?"

Nothing I just need you to help me with my homework

"Sure.. just come over"

THANK YOU!!!

disconnected~

What is wrong with him? There's no school tomorrow and why this late? He can always come to me everytime but now? Something must be serious going on. I don't believe he came here this late just to ask for help with homeworks. He seems panicked though, I hate seeing him panick makes me wanna kick the guy who makes me panick in the balls.

(Bell Rings)

That must be him... 

I opened the door and looked at him, he smiled tiredly and hold on to the wall. "Hey Itachi-san...Sorry too intterupt you this late" he breathed heavily. I gesture him to come in and he came in. He actually brought his books here? He's actually doing his homework here? WTF? He took off his backpack took out some books and a pen. "Can you teach me this one?" I was told a genius by everyone so yea I could do this "Sure" I taught him. I just realized that this lesson is really boring!!! I'm happy though that I'm just alone with him. His thinking face is cute and how he plays his pencil with his pen, he wrote something but suddenly stop. "Hey Itachi-san, have we met before school?" He asked me a question that I've wanting to ask him in years. "I think my parents told me about you, do you know Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina?" I rememberes them, I've met them like 15 years ago... When I was like 6? "Yea" I answered. "Tell me everything you know about them!!" His eyes widened and grabs my hand. "You're their son?" He nod and his face turned depressed and a drop of tear drops from one of his ocean eye but quickly wiped it. "It's okay you can cry here..." I tap his back and he face me with a smile "No, I'm fine" his smile sure shows alot of pain. Should I tell him the truth about everything? Will he be scared or something? Will he be traumarized? I should find words to deal with this.

"Do you really want to know the truth?" he nod quickly and I took a breath. He looks scared about this too. Okay Itachi... you gotta find a good word for this. "Remember that plane accident?" he let out a small uh-huh from his mouth. "That accident is not an accident"

Naruto's POV

"What do you mean?" I asked I didn't know what he mean.

"That was all a purpose..." What does this mean? Tear start to came out again from my eyes. 

"Someone, purposely crashed the plane to kill you"

"Who did this?"

"Us, the Uchihas"

I can't believe what I just heard... my eyes widened, I can't move I just froze there, trembling, it's cold and dark asking for light and warmth,

but there's none,

cuz they're all gone.

Was lost by my future warmth, I thought it'll be my future warmth but it was all a lie. The only person I trust the most, who I think cares for me the most, actually hurts me the most. I don't know why I trusted him before, I was a fool.

Itachi's POV

He covered his face full of tears with his hands. I tried to grab his hand but he slapped it away from him. "I hate you!!!"  I deserve this, why did I do this? I felt horrible for killing his family and telling this, he can't trust anyone anymore. I wish he would understand what is really the reason that our family killed them. I'm really sorry Naruto...

"I thought you're going to be by my side forever... and I trusted you for that, but you or even Sasuke just treated me like the others" he spoke while crying. He calmed down while I was just there watching him cry. He packed his stuff and was about to leave the house. 

I pulled his hand and I leaned in and put my lips into his. "I'm really sorry" I broke the kiss and hugged him. I didn't see his reaction, I can't stand seeing his sad face. Then I went to my room left the front door unlock so Naruto can leave.

End of Chapter 4

Share, Vote, and Comment

if you want to know what'll happen to Naruto and the Uchihas