Chapter 5

Sasuke's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling fresh, good. And it's freakin Saturday, better. I step on the ground and went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Itachi hasn't woke up yet, now I can do whatever I want. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and went into my Uchiha turtle neck t-shirt and went to the door. It's not locked? Itachi must have forgotten.

I went outside to the park just staring at people, I wonder where Naruto is. Maybe he's still fast asleep cuz we stayed late watching the ocean last night. I went to his apartment, maybe I could spend my weekend with him. I knocked the door and no one answers. I knock harder and he opens the door

"What do you want?" he looks annoyed. I didn't say anything but looked at him with a worried face. "Why are you looking at me like that?!! If you don't want anything just leave!!" He looks like he was about to cry and slammed the door but I hold it and pulled his hand. "What's wrong with you?" I asked but he didn't listen just struggling trying to run and ask me to let him go. "I'm not gonna do it unless you tell me what's wrong."

"You tell me what's wrong!!" What is he talking about, he's acting like this and he asked me what's wrong? He noticed my worried face, I guess. I hold his hands and he started to cry. "Seriously Naruto tell me, anything." he wiped his tears and shook his head. "Just leave.." I let go of his hands then leave. Great, he hates me now what did I do? I went back to my place and saw Itachi there looking at me. "What happened?" I asked him, his face turned into a dissapointed look and taps my shoulder. "I'm sorry... I told him, everything."

My eyes widened, what did he do?! "What do you mean?" No don't tell him that.. "I told him about THAT incident." I felt a clench in my heart, he can't know about this...

"What have you done?!!" I remove his hand from my shoulder and slam his body onto the wall. "I did this for the good Sasuke.." he calmly said while pushing me slowly. "We can't lie forever Sasuke. I know he hates us now, but it's better than living a lie forever." I know we can't lie to him forever but.. I just can't seeing him suffer like that. I don't think he can't trust anyone anymore, I understood a part of him for not having parents, so do I but at least I'm not alone. I can't imagine the pain he endures for 12 years. "I understand..." Itachi break off the silence. "I know you don't want to see him suffer, so do I." I nod then went outside for some fresh air.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke came to me, but he hates me. I'm a jerk I know it I can't accept the love of others. But is it real? I'm afraid, afraid of love, it'll hurt in the end. "Sasuke you lied..." I whispered to myself and drip out a tear.

--Time Skip at school 2 weeks later--

First lesson: Biology. I hate Biology, no I hate evry lesson cuz I'm not really good at any of them. It's been 2 weeks since I haven't talked to Sasuke then I realized I had the same class with Sasuke, I let out a little sigh as I went into the lab. I sat on an empty table with no one there. Then Sasuke went into the room followed by a bunch of fangirls, he pushed the fangirls out of the room and trying to hold the door, lol losing his coolness here, lucky for him no one was here but me and another guy named Gaara. He manage to get the fangirls out and then sat next to me, I let out a little giggle seeing him losing his coolness.

Sasuke's POV

He's laughing at me wth? why do I have to lose my coolness in front of him? I facepalmed myself and he laughed harder. "Don't laugh dobe.." he tried to hold it when I realize how cute his laugh was. I smirk and he stopped but let out a blush, he looked away then I went closer to him but he held me away. We went apart then went into an awkward silence until a bunch of kids came into the classroom.

Our teacher Kakashi-sensei was late AGAIN! He went in calmly and put out a small box, "Take out a piece of paper from this box." All of us went to the box and grab a piece of paper which contains numbers. Sensei called a number then 2 people raising their hands up. Sensei is going to pair us up eh? Wish I'll be who I wanna be with. Sensei called my number, I and my oartner raise up our hand. Yep, it's my lucky day. I went to my partner and he looks away, "Guess we will be working together." He nod looking the other way.

"Okay, you guys got your partners? You will be working, make a reasearch about human bodies and all their systems, this will be graded for one exam" Everyone groans and tap each other's back. "When should we do this? And get this over quickly." I crossed my arms and shook my head, "Nope, It's gonna be a loong project." He let out a little sigh "Tomorrow after school your place." he said coldly and walks away. My heart still hurts from all this, maybe I could make it up to him tomorrow.

I walked exiting the room then a red headed girl called my name and clings to my shoulder "Sasuke...do you want to have a date tomorrow?" No,, we're not dating, she's just my worst fangirl and all the other fangirls are worst already so that makes her worst-er. "No thank you.. I had other plans" I shook my head and coldly walks away from her until she pulled my hand "You had other plans?? Don't say you're cheating on me? Are you going on a date with someone else?!? Who is she? Is she hot?!" I let out a little tch and pulled my hand "Yea I'm going on a date with someone wayyy hotter than you , and yea I'm cheating on you!" I walked in annoyance while she shouted some words but I ignore her.

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile too busy!!!

So 'like' if you liked it, critics? Just leave em' in the comments, just make sure they don't break my heart :3 JK just give me more advices. But if you think I'm good enough, well then you can comment it as well (?)

If you read "The Little Dobe and His Loving Teme" I've made a sequel, if you don't please read it *puppy eyes* well the writing skills are not as good as this one (if this is bad then that one is worse) but for the story I liked that one better X3

JINCHUURIKI RULES!

SHARINGAN IS HOT!

ITACHI'S SEXY!

So see you guys on the next chapter bye!!