Chapter 9

Hey I decided for my next fanfic maybe I'll write some Ereri hehe, I'll make it a little different kay?

Sasuke's POV

Tch. why should i do this? I shouldn't agree of becoming the leader of the Uchiha clan. I know that old man is really up to something.

I heard a scream from the west side of the next building. I quickly ran as fast as I could to that place. There's not too many people out here, so the man could kidnapped him easily. I went there and it was dark, but I could still see something, although it's not really that clear. A dagger was pointed at a guy's neck. "Let him go.." I said, he gave a little evil laugh "Is that you Sasuke? I actually lost my patience and decided to kill him myself." I stood there, I'm too scared of doing anything. "Is this boy really that precious to you?" I still stood there my feet can't move. "Sasuke..Help.." I heard a whisper, which made my tears come out. "I'm sorry..." I whispered to myself. Suddenly someone hit me from the back, I can't feel anything.. and blacked out.

-----

Where am I...?

I can't see anything, only a flash of light. I saw my house, and mom? dad? Itachi? "Sasuke let's go to school." I nod and grab my bag "Okay! Let's race, who arrives last is the loser!" I looked so happy, are all of that just a dream? I wonder.. "Nii-san you lose!!" I laughed, but as I continue running I crashed into a guy. "I'm sorry!" he exclaimed and I shook my head "It's not your fault!" It's my first day? "I'm Naruto who are you?" he said and shake my hand "I'm Sasuke." he grabbed my hand and I felt a blush on my face.

"Hey Naruto.. can I go to your house sometimes, let me meet your family."

"Family huh?" he looked up to the blue sky. I'm confused yea.. "My family is there, you can't find them in my house." I looked into the sky "oh..."

The bell rang and I and nii-san went home. It was pretty late now. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I shouted but no one answers. Usually dad will shouts at me and mom will be laughing. Nii-san opened the door and let me stay outside for awhile. "Mom! Dad!" Nii-san shouted and I ran to him, "what is it?" I saw mom and dad lying on the ground with blood all over. Nii-san hugged me while crying but I froze. "Sasuke.. I'm sorry I can't protect our family..."

"Mom..Dad.." I mumbled while crying.

-----

I opened my eyes and took his dagger away and pointed the dagger on him. "Let him go or I'll kill you..." He didn't said anything and stab the dagger into his stomach. He coughed and blood comes out. He fell on the ground with face facing the dark sky. "That's what you get old man.." he made the deadliest evil laughed he could while dying.

Suddenly I felt a sharp edge from my back went through my heart. "Sasuke!!" Naruto shout and tried to kill him with all my might too while dying. His body fell on the ground, also mine. "Sasuke..." I heard a crying voice. "Answer me!!" I rub his soft cheeks with my bloody hand. "I'm glad you're okay.." he seems to be ignoring me.. typical Naruto. "Please don't die...you promise to be with me forever right?" I held his hand and squeeze it lightly "I can't complete that promise, I'm sorry, I'm not the perfect guy for you... find someone better okay? Promise me"

"I can't!! Cuz no one's better than you and you know it!"

"Please just this once, let him be my representative of protecting you.."

I felt my breath getting heavier, "I love you..." I whispered, I could see my parents face crying there.. why are they crying? I get to meet them again right? As my eyes began to close, a voice calling my name became softer "I love you too.." is the last thing I heard. And my mouth was curved into a small smile.

---5 years later---

*July 23rd*

Naruto's POV

"Honey, I'm home."

"Hey! Welcome back!" I answered, and gave him a welcome kiss. "Ready to go?". "Uh-huh" I nod and get out of my bed. We walk cuz It's not that far from our home. I went to a field and kneeled beside a stone like thing. "Hey Sasuke.. happy birthday.." I put a boquet of flowers behind the stone. "Hey I miss you, ya know? How are you doing? I graduate yesterday... you should've seen me." I cried as Itachi taps my back "Oh yea, you didn't have to worry, I'm with your brother now, you and him could protect me through him right?" Itachi smiled as he gave me a hug, "Did I made his day already?". "I think you made his day once you came here."

I went back to that stone "I should be going now okay..." I began to tear up "I love you" I whispered ,I went back to Itachi as I heard Sasuke's voice whispered to me.

"I love you too.."

End of chapter! and book.. I'm sorry for the ending guys. Really really sorry, I decided to make it non- mainstream but sorry if this upsets you guys TT_TT so see you in my next book I think...

Bye!!