Hello!! (Author just wanted to say hi)

Hello I'm back from the dead. I did not expect 13 year old me's works to receive this much response.
I've tried rereading my works and..

Oh god I can't

I just want to curl up in a ball and die/no I mean cry .... oml it's terrible, I should put a terrible grammar and storyline alert.

Please spare me I was 13 :""I can barely speak english at that time. If wattpad has a downvote button for their fanfictions I'll be doomed.

AND The sexy scenes are probably one of the most put-off ing scenes I've ever seen. (I don't remember if there's any sexy scenes here or no)

Glad if you liked it tho uwu

So..

Yeah just reminiscing my weeaboo phase.

I'm not less of a weeb now as I was before.

*15763839933 tears from remembering all life mistakes I've made for this 6 years*

What have my life been, I think I failed life everyone...

Jk I'm just an average uni student.
Shoutouts to my fellow university people who are currently having a mental breakdown like I do. Hey at least you don't need to get your ass up to attend class now.

Just hella bored from being quarantined, decided to revisit this account. No regrets~

See ya in another 1000 years people!

Oh yeah I usually make skits for my stories. Enjoy!

Me: Hello boruto's dad (i'm sorry it's a dead meme at this point) it's been a long time! How have you been?

Boruto's dad: Good I guess, life as a hokage man... It's hard but it's okay. But since my series ended it's been tough for me you know.

Me: what do you mean? You look fine! No slump backs, no balding, no broken bones and such. You even have a nice loving family!
/idk how's boruto now, i dropped it in the first 5 episode lmao/

Boruto's dad (Naruto): I thought I made a good choice by passing the legacy to my son. Now look what it has become? *sobs crying so hard he pukes on the ground* HAVE YOU SEEN BORUTO'S RATINGS ON MAL???

Me: yeah, I mean it's lower than your series but it's not utterly terrible, some people even gave it an 8.

Naruto: It barely has 150,000 favorites. Moreover, he told me that he has been receiving bullying and death threats from people from this thing called internet that has magically appeared after I became hokage. They even sent it to his newly purchased xbox. *more sobs*

Me: Aw that's terrible! How should I make you feel better?

Naruto: I don't know... Anything you said wouldn't even matter anymore.. I'm too depressed to think of anything right now.

Me: Hey *pat naruto's back*. You have affected my childhood abundantly. Without you, I wouldn't where I am today, I'm now a full-fledge grownup beautiful weeb. I cried so hard when your series ended ya know.

Naruto: At least I got one person happy..

Me: It's not just me! Look at how much sasuke x naruto, naruto x sakura, naruto x kakashi, naruto x hinata, naruto x every characters in the series fanfics and doujinshis you created! People are even still creating some even when you and sasuke are adults now. This time you're the one who tops!!

Naruto: really? *eyes widened*

Sasuke: That's ridiculous, what in the world happened that people decided to make me be the bottom.

Me: idk i guess you your current emo hairstyle is making you look more motherly.

Sasuke: I straightened it cuz I envy brother's beautiful straight hair

Me: okay. Back to attempting to make Naruto feel better. You know you have been in so many mainstream memes (not as much as jojo tho HAHA) from that running technique you created! They even showed it on TV when people are trying to raid area 51! And, until now, my parents still mentioned your name everytime I watched any form of anime.

Naruto: wow.. I didn't know that I left so much impact on people...

Me: You should be grateful you have such a dedicated fanbase. You have a son who looks and acts exactly like you, though he's more of a whiny brat somehow.. Ignore people from the internet! People that has been an avid watcher of yours and comparing your show to boruto is probably old right now! (Calling out myself here tehe-)
Besides, your son has plenty of friends his age anyways! Who somehow look and act exactly like their parents as well, and their parents seem to mostly be friends your age back then....
Hmm....
The  others weren't even married when you married...
Your son should've been older compared to the other kids, or at least every one of your friends' children should be different in age..

Naruto: Well I mean they might have had children before they got married... It's just a coincidence haha

Me: But Sasuke weren't even in the village at that time...
Aww Naruto, did you wait for Sasuke to come back before you decided to frick?

Sasuke: No, I ask him to keep the baby inside Hinata's womb until I come back and have a kid myself.

Me: Why would you do that?

Sasuke: I want my daughter to be the same age as Naruto's baby..
So they can be in the same class.
Fight a little bit.
Then have some kind of character development.
Fall in love.
And eventually get married and have a child,

So that Naruto and I can finally regard that child as OUR grandchild.

Me: -what the hell...

Sasuke: jk we had an orgy to celebrate my return.

THE END

Looking at this skit I realized my mind has evolved.. just BACKWARDS.

What am I saying haha

See ya. I'll try to respond to comments in this chapter.