Chapter 2

Here's the character's traits.

Naruto: Cheerful, innocent, hyperactive, cute,loud, friendly but changed after his parent's death

Sasuke: loved, badboy, anti-social, pervert, mysterious, playboy but loyal and protective.

Itachi: loved, Kind, gentleman, calm, loyal, mysterious, protective.

-----

Naruto's POV

"Dobe! I love you..I'll protect you forever, so please be mine!!"

"Naruto, I love you.. I promise I'll be with you forever."

Two of the most popular guys in Konoha confessed to me. Well I know I'm gay but I'm afraid to love someone after the death of my parents. I can't trust them anyways like seriously an elite Uchiha with good looks and super popular will fall for a hated guy like me?

"Sorry.. I'm not into this kind of things right now." I said something like that to them.

"Oi! Kyuubi!! Watch where you're going!!" I crashed into a boy then he's pushing me into the ground, I've been called Kyuubi, Kyuubi is a legendary monster who attacks and destroy the villages. That's a myth of course but they called me that cuz I have a whisker-like marks on my cheeks just like the Kyuubi. I don't know why they hate me though. I head to my books that were on the ground.

Then they picked up my notebooks and opens it. "What is this? Your writing? It's so ugly!" he tore my book and threw it on my head. I hated this, I feel like I wanna cry. My eyes are wet and tears were about to drip but I hold it. "Say you're sorry" He step on my books and hit my head through the ground. "I'm.. sorry" I mumbled. "Say like you mean it!!"

"But I mean it!"

"You can talk back eh? Who do you think you are?! Trying to mess with me?!"

I saw his fist were pointing to me, I cover my head with my arms. I didn't feel his fist, no he was not punching me. I slowly looked up and saw a raven haired guy holding his fist in front of me. My eyes widened."You okay dobe?" He looked at me then smirk. "Uchiha Sasuke?!" the guy looked panicked "Why did you protect that monster?!" Then Sasuke gave him a death glare "Monster??" he slammed the guy's body to the locker and hit him multiple times, I can see the bruises. "Say you're sorry or I'll kill you!" his glare was scarier than before.

"I'm sorry!!" He apologized. "Say like you mean it!!" Sasuke slammed the boy harder to the locker. I can't stand this.

"Sasuke! Stop it!!"

Sasuke stopped and look at me. "He hurt you and i can't forgive him!"

"I don't care just please let him go!"

He let go of the boy and he ran as fast as he can away from us. Then I realized people were glaring at us no, they were glaring at me with that disgusted face. Sasuke notice my uncomfortable looks then shout "What are you looking at??!" Then everyone leaves, leaving I and Sasuke alone. "Why did you do this?" I asked. "I promised right?" he answered , "I love you.. I've told you that" He approached me and I can feel his lips to mine. I enjoyed it, I wanna feel his lips more but I can't. I pushed him left my stuff on the ground then leave.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto pushed me and left his stuff on the ground... I picked it up and saw a locket with his name on it. Uzumaki Naruto? I opened the locket and saw a blonde hair and blue eyes man and a red hair brown eyes woman. And a baby who looks like both of them. His facial colors are like his father and his facial shape are like his mother. This baby must be Naruto, the name Uzumaki seems familiar but I couldn't remember. I grab the locket and put it on my pocket.

Naruto's POV

Why is wrong with me? I can't do this! Why did I enjoy this? I can't fall I fall in love with anyone ever again. It hurts so much. I ran as fast as I can away from everyone. But I crashed into another guy, I don't want to get into this situation again. I apologized then trying to run, Im too scared to look at the guy's face. I was trying to run but the guy pulled me. I waited for the hit while covering my head.

But he patted my head instead of hitting me. I was surprised then look at the guy. "Naruto, don't be scared." I heard a familiar voice. It was Uchiha Itachi, one of the guy who "confessed" to me other than Sasuke. "Itachi-san?" I didn't care I hugged him and he hug me back. I was so scared, that experience with that guy and Sasuke was so scary. "I'm so scared.. I don't want to get into another fight." Itachi hugged me and wipe my tears. "It's okay I'm here, I'll beat the ass of anyone if they touches you." I giggled. " Don't cry okay, you're cute when you smile" He smiled, my body felt hot and my heart was beating so hard. I walked with him through the parking lot. "Do you want me to drive you home?" I shook my head "No thank you I could walk." "Okay." He waved and get into his car.

I walked and realize that I left my backpack on the floor. I don't care and search my locket on my neck.

It's not here...

Where is it?!

End of chapter what do you think so far?

Read, vote, comment and don't forget to share too!