Boy Meeting

Zayn's POV

"That was one of the best movies I've ever watched so far!" We just finished watching Avengers: Age of Ultron; I've always been a fan of Marvel.

"Guys, aren't you forgetting something?" Niall asks as we clear the stacks of plastic red cups off the floor.

"What?" Louis inquires, unaware of the slight sarcasm in Niall's voice.

"We need to find a way to get Hannah home, for goodness sake!"

"Lad I don't mean to break it up to you," Harry starts. "But we can't do anything about it. We're already traveling to another country with her on board!"

"I don't want to hurt your feelings Ni," I add. "But Harold's right, we have no choice but to wait until the end of the year to drop her off."

Niall' face flushes from red, to white, to purple, then back to white.

Realising my facts, he finally makes a decision. "Fine," he mutters. "But we'll have to tell management about her first so they can arrange an extra bed for this year."

"We're on it!" We chorus.

👫👫👫

"Ok now all we have to do is to move the bed to the room," Niall instructs as we all heave it against the wall.

"Speaking of Hannah," Liam starts, wiping a sheen of sweat from his forehead. "Where is she anyway?"

"In the living room," Niall answers as he wipes dust from his hands and onto his black jeans.

"Well she should go to sleep," Liam suggests. "It's been a long day for her."

Walking to the living room, I spot Hannah asleep on the living room sofa, wrenched into a deep sleep. I gently lift her off the couch in bridal style and carry her to her bed, flipping the duvet over her.

It clicks like the pieces of a puzzle. Of course! I thought to myself. Hannah never brought any extra clothes with her because she never knew we would hit her while in the limousine. I know what to discuss with the lads now.

👫👫👫

"But that means wasting part of our money for a bunch of bikinis!" Louis groans in annoyance.

"But if Hannah's gonna be on tour with us, she's going to need an extra change of clothes," I protest.

"For once I agree."

"Settle down, everyone!" Niall orders. The room quiets down.

"Hannah is gonna be on tour with us for at least until the first of January," Niall points out.

"Exactly!" I exclaim. "So Hannah needs something to wear besides a hoodie!"

"That is actually 100% true," Liam admits.

"Keep up the good work, nerd!" Louis gives him a thumbs up.

"Shut up!"

"Bite me!" Louis threatens.

"Oh, yeah? You wanna go against me?" Liam shouts, towering over Louis.

"Break it up, you two knuckleheads!" I yell, shoving them apart. "We're in a serious situation here!"

"Since when do people need an extra change of clothes?" Louis mumbles.

"Since clothes were invented!" I exclaim. "Don't you change into new clothes Everyday?"

"What's the need of changing into new clothes everyday? I change them in about once in two months."

"Now that explains why always you smell of your grandmother's foot!" Harry pipes up.

"How do you know how my grandmother's foot smells like?"

"Duh, cuz I've been over once," he answers.

Louis remains silent for quite some time before face-palming himself, "right! I remember now."

There'll be no questions," Niall continues, resuming to the previous subject. "We're going to Desigual and that's final."

The rest moan, apart from Harry who's looking in with awkwardness in his eyes. "Wait, what's Desigual?"

"A girl's store," Liam and Louis speaks at the same time.

"But--"

"No buts!" He cuts him off. He nods. "We ARE going to Desigual whether we like it or not."

"That's the spirit, Ni!" I cry joyously.