Caught

Zayn's POV

As we all gather round the dining table for breakfast, I'm deep in thought. I just still can't believe what happened last night!

"Ahem, earth to Zayn," Liam mutters, waving his hand in front of my frozen face.

Realizing I'm eyeing Hannah's midnight violet dress with the sparkly swirls across the rims, I quickly look up.

"Yeah?"

"I asked if everyone had a goodnight sleep," Harry repeats as he takes a bite out of his taco.

"Since when do you eat tacos for breakfast?" Hannah mutters.

"Since I was five." Harry speaks back. "Why? Got a problem with that?"

"No, of course not."

"That's what I thought," he says.

As everyone tells each other how their night was, Hannah adds, "my night was ok, except I wasn't expecting something."

As she looks at my direction, I smirk and raise both my eyebrows to signal that I'm thinking the same thing.

"Alright, what's going on between you two?" Louis urges, looking between the two of us suspiciously.

"No, nothing big," I say with a calm attitude. "Why?"

"Because you look like you two were pretty comfortable last night."

"And I don't think that's gonna happen again," Liam addresses.

"Why not?"

"Because of this," heading to the sitting room, we all follow casually.

Switching on the TV, it shows a woman on the BBC news, talking. And it's big news.

"Holy crud! You won't believe what we just found out! Last night one of the paparazzi just caught One Direction's Zayn Malik in a lip-lock with this mysterious blonde." She gestures to a photo on the screen of me and Hannah last night. My eyes widen. The woman continues, "as you can see this image that was taken was slightly blurred, but you can still see the blonde is Niall Horan, who is also from One Direction. So could Homosexual actually be happening between these two boys, or is there another explanation? Directioners from all across the world are questioning about this for example, one said, 'get those two assholes out of the clouds and back onto drylan--" Niall throws the remote onto the screen, managing to crack it and break both power sources.

"Hey! That TV set was new and worth thousands!" Harry shouts.

"I don't care right now!!" Niall yells back.

Turning around, he faces me and Hannah who we're sitting beside each other with the biggest, ugliest glare that

I've.

Ever.

Seen.

"Everyone, out," he strains to keep himself from yelling aloud as everyone else slowly and silently files out.

"Hannah, stay."

She turns around before settling back on the couch.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?! Staying up late at night? Now look what you've done! You created mental drama!!"

By the look on his face, I already know he's mostly shouting at me.

"It wasn't his fault!" Hannah steps in. "I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed. It's not personal."

"Gees, it was just a kiss. What's the big deal?"

Ignoring Hannah's protests and my fact, he grabs me by the throat and hauls me up into the air!

"Just a kiss?!!" He screeches at me. "Well I know for damn sure that it was more then just a liplock!"

"Pl ... Pl ... Please," I choke slightly.

"Niall, stop!" She tugs at his outstretched arm, trying to yank me free.

Before releasing me, he hisses in my ear. "You're never to go near Hannah again."

👫👫👫

As we step out from the sitting room where the others are waiting, I see Liam notice the angry red patch on my neck.

"I'm guessing that's either a hickey or something else," he estimates. Everyone stares at him like he's the craziest person they've ever met.

"What?"

"Why do you even think like that?" Niall said, petrifies.

"Duh, because everyone's been through that before, right?"

"I haven't," Hannah replies.

"Oh yeah, considering if you saw someone or someone saw you they'd think you're Niall."

"Exactly!" She answers, throwing her arms out into the air around it.