Chapter 3

They could hear the music in the street as they pulled up to the house where they could already see drunken teens in various states of undress dancing and milling around. They walked into the palatial house, that was brimming with bodies and the first thing they saw was their hoe, Tay, dancing on a boy in a giraffe costume on a table. Somehow, she spotted them as they walked in.

"You guys! You made it!" She screamed a little drunkenly. She then turned to the giraffe behind her and said, " Can you not? You see I'm talking to people!."

She then turned back to her friends and smiled.

"Okay bitches, SHOTS!"

A cheer went up in the room at the prospect of more drinks and the three girls were swept into the kitchen by the crowd where they proceeded to take more shots than they could keep count of.

There were people practically spilling out of the beachfront mansion, teenagers everywhere. In the pool, the bedrooms and even spilling out onto the beach. Somehow, the girls had found themselves around the pool chatting with a few other people as they sipped on the drinks they'd acquired somewhere, somehow. It was all getting a little blurry if anyone cared to be honest.

"Hey, isn't that Kaela and Alyssa over there?" Victoria asked as she pointed in the direction of the beach.

The girls turned to see the two girls in question walking up from the beach with their shoes in their hands.

"Oh yeah...HEY!" Tiara shouted while waving her hands wildly and spilling some of her drink in the process.

Kaela took notice of the girl frantically trying to get her attention before pointing the group out to Alyssa and dragging her over.

"Hey, have you guys been here the whole time?" Kaela questioned as they reached the group.

"Yeah, but it's crazy in here. I'm not surprised you guys didn't see us," Allegra responded.

"Are you guys going to the party later?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah, actually, we should get going if we want to stay even a little sober and have time to get cute," Allegra said.

"Bitch, I'm already cute!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Okay, we can go but how about just one more shot?" Tiara asked.

...Three shots later (each).

"Well, there goes staying even a little sober," Tay giggled.

"Okay who's calling the Uber? Anybody have a code?" Tiara slightly slurred as she shouted over the mass amount of inebriated people, while scrolling through twitter to find a discount code.

"Yeah, I've got one! Ya girl's an Uber virgin... As well as a normal virgin."  Victoria exclaimed with pride.

"Yup, she's  definitely had a few too many," the random guy in the giraffe onesie stated as he took the bottle from Victoria and disappeared.

"You guys!" Allegra exclaimed, "We gotta sober up a little before we get to my house or my mom will kill us all!"

"I guess we're all going to my house then! We'll get showered and changed and then head over to the last chance party." Tiara declared.

"Hey, I'll meet you all there. Daniel is taking me." Tay said waving them out the door.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement with this plan as the Uber pulled up and they all piled in, none of them ready for the night ahead.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~