Chapter 12

Victoria rushed into the house and scanned the room for her friends. She sincerely hoped that they were on the dance floor and not in various dark corners. She hated to tear them away from the men of their dreams but she needed them for the grand romantic gesture she had in mind. The first person she saw was Allegra and only because she and Max were dancing in a very...interesting fashion. She winced as she realized she was about to cockblock Allegra for the second time in one day, but she made her way towards them nonetheless. She worked her way through the crowd before finally arriving behind Allegra and tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

Allegra turned and looked at her while still dancing,"Hey."

Victoria opened her mouth to speak but Max beat her to it,"Hey! You're Dynamo right?"

Victoria turned to glare at Allegra who'd started laughing wildly and dancing in a triumphant manner.

"Did I get it wrong?" Max asked as he looked on in confusion.

"Nope," Allegra said smugly,"You hit the nail right on the head."

Victoria rolled her eyes and bit her tongue because she needed Allegra right now," I messed up and I really need your help. Please help me find the others," she said while looking at Allegra pleadingly.

Both Allegra and Max stopped dancing at her request and they both nodded before Max turned to Allegra and planted a kiss on her cheek,"Come find me when you're done."

He flashed Victoria a smile before turning and getting lost in the crowd. Victoria turned and gave Allegra a big smile while her eyebrow was raised questioningly. Allegra purposefully ignored the look and instead turned her head to start looking for the other girls.

"Okay girl, I see you, We are gonna talk about this later but for now, I need you to help me get the band together and I'll explain everything once we're all together." she told Allegra.

"Okay, I see Taylor and Tiara coming out of the music room which is just great for us. I'll go with them and get the instruments and you go find Kaela and once you have her go to the DJ booth and tell those two our plan. Did you get all that?" Allegra said to Victoria who nodded, though she wasn't entirely sure she did understand.

The two split up and Allegra worked her way through the crowd to Tiara and Taylor who were still standing in front of the music room. Tiara was looking at her phone intently and typing furiously at intervals while Taylor seemed to be talking to her.

"You guys, we're scheduled for an impromptu performance like now. Victoria needs us right now so we're gonna borrow some instruments from the Klein's music room and play," she explained before looking at Taylor closely,"Are you okay Taylor?"

Taylor smiled at her a little while nodding her head,"Yeah, we can get to my problem when we're done with Victoria's."

Tiara rubbed Taylor's shoulder comfortingly before turning to go back to the music room,"Come on then, let's get these instruments set up."

Victoria, luckily, spotted Kaela leaning against a wall with a drink in her hand while Damon had his head bent towards her ear so she could hear what he was saying. She was mid giggle when she spotted Victoria walking towards her. She gave Victoria a questioning look.

"Sorry to drag you away from whatever's going on here but we're going to perform a song to get me out of trouble," she told Kaela with a sweet smile.

"Again?" Kaela asked with a smirk.

"Bitch! What do you mean again!?" Victoria asked incredulously.

"Bitch? You gonna help yourself?" Kaela shot back teasingly.