Chapter 24 - I'm not giving birth you bitch!

I'm human and mistakes happen. So please point out any grammatical errors and typos lovelies?

Dedicated to HerSpectre because she's been an amazing support and when she said that this story really touched her heart, I had proved myself as a writer. Because that's what I had always wanted to do. Touch people's hearts.

ANYWAYS, its not like any of you read these ramblings so yeah, go on!

Alison POV

The sound of keys jingling snaps me out of my daydream.

And yes, I'm dreaming about Ryan Gosling while being locked up in a creepy room by Batman and Ninja Turtle.

Sue me.

The wooden door in front of me opens slowly with a screeching sound.

I expected many things.

The guys from previous with new loaded guns?

Yes.

Some hot dude playing superman like it happens in movies?

Yes.

Maybe even Ryan Gosling shirtless.

But what I didn't expect in a million years was a hesitant Karin looking at me with a scared face.

My jaw drops as my brain tries to process the information.

"Hi." She squeaks out and takes a nervous step towards me.

Glancing outside nervously as if she's worried someone would come, she hurriedly rushes towards me and starts untying the ropes around my wrists and ankles.

I'm still in too much shock to speak so I just gape at her.

What is she doing here?

Why is she helping me?

And why does she look guilty?

"K-Karin?" I ask her wide eyed as the rope slips down from around my wrist. I twist my wrists a few times to get the blood flowing.

Damn, my hands look paler than Edward Cullen.

She doesn't answer me while she undoes the knot around my ankles.

With a nod of her head, she ushers me out to follow her.

"Wait, Karin!" I grab her arm to stop her, "What are you-"

"We don't have time!" she snaps at me, "Please. I'll... Just follow me quietly for now if you don't want your brain to become a mashed potato on the floor."

Shutting my mouth, I nod.

I may act stupid at times...well all the time.

But I know when was the time to shut up.

She grabs my arm and drags me behind her. Outside the creepy room is a narrow corridor that stretched both ways. She looks around as if to check if someone is coming, then she pulls me with her to the left. We jog down the corridor, our light footsteps being the only sound in the dim lit place. Cardboard boxes and wooden crates are lined up on both sides.

I wonder what's in those.

Cotton candy and Ice cream probably.

Really?!

That was sarcasm you idiot!

I see a dead end in front of me and throw her backside a confused look.