Chapter 7

Jay^^

Jay's POV

"Harry, you go!" Carson shouted for the hundredth time since we started watching the movies. We were on the third movie now and my mate's mood had gone up greatly. He looked so heartbroken when his so-called-mother did those things to him. She really is a bitch.

At this point, Carson was nearly sitting in my lap. I kept pulling him closer and closer and now we were completely entangled together. My chin was resting on his shoulder as I stared at him while he intensely watching the movie. Don't get me wrong I love Harry Potter but Carson was way more intriguing to look at. The way his nose scrunched up adorably every time a scene came on he didn't like. And how a smile would completely take over his face when something good happened. Just everything about him was perfect.

I really don't understand how I am just not figuring out how perfect he is. Like, I've known him my entire life and I am just now realizing all of this stuff. Every single thing about him is pure perfection. And anybody that thinks differently can fight me.

"You're staring. Again." Carson's voice broke me out of my thoughts. Blinking up at him I saw that he was looking at me with an amused expression and pink tinted cheeks. I lifted my chin off of his shoulder before cracking my neck and smiling at him. That earned a small laugh from him that ended up turning into a yawn. Which in turn caused me to yawn, and then he yawned again.

"We're a mess," I mumbled as I yawned again; over my shoulder this time so we didn't keep this going. I caught a glimpse of the clock sitting on my nightstand and found myself gaping at the time. It was already 8:38 in the morning. No wonder we were both yawning so much.

"Fuck, we've been up all night," I informed Carson making him pause the movie. His attention turned towards the clock as he took a second to read it.

"Wow, I'm surprised we haven't passed out from sleep deprivation. Neither one of us has gotten a lot of sleep in the past two days." He mumbled quietly while trying to move away from me when he realized how close we were. I let out a semi-possessive growl at his attempts which caused him to stick his tongue out at me and pout. I raised my eyebrow at his antics making him blush a beautiful rosy red color.

"I'm gonna go get some water and then I think we should both go to sleep," I said earning a nod from Carson. After I moved him off of my lap I placed a kiss on his temple before jogging down to the kitchen. My mate let out a squeal at that making my laugh all the way down the stairs. Once I got downstairs every pack member's attention was on me. We all eat meals together at least three times a week for bonding time.

"Is it true?"
"Are you two mates?"
"Is your beta your mate?"
"Who's going to be your new beta?"
"Are you gay?"
"Did you reject him?"

I was bombarded with questions. I growled at the last one I heard making the room go silent.

"I.Will.Never.Reject.My.Mate." I lowly growled out making everyone nod and whisper 'yes alpha' in submission. The room was silent as everyone stared at me with wide-eyes. Stomping over to the drink fridge, I grabbed a couple of waters for both Carson and me.

"So it's true?" My gammas voice startled me in the silent room. Turning around I saw Miles standing there with his mate hiding behind him. Will had been abused in his old pack before we found him. So he was extremely shy around others, especially men.

"Is what true?" I asked bored with this whole situation. I just wanted to get upstairs to cuddle with what is mine.

"You and Carson being mates? Stupid." He rushed out with a huge smile on his face. Those two were always really close; not as close as Carson and I but still close.

"Yep!" I happily answered him making him smile brightly.

"Congratulations, seriously dude, but if you hurt him I will murder you." Miles muttered into my ear as he pulled me into a 'bro' hug. When we separated Will quickly wrapped himself around Miles before giving me a thumbs up.

I grabbed my drinks from the counter before heading back upstairs. Not before throwing a glare at the pack again. When I got up to my room Carson was putting my laptop away in the drawer next to my bed giving me a great view of his ass. I'm not kidding he really has a great ass and thighs. I wonder what they'd look wrapped around my waist? Or my head? What about both? First head then waist. And his fucking ass. Damn, it was so big and round. The things I could do to it.

"What they hell Jay? You're hard!" Carson screeched making me look at his face. Looking down I saw a noticeable bulge in my pants making my cheeks heat up.

"Sorry, but your ass was kinda in my view hard not to get hard looking at it," I smirked as he blushed deeply and covered up with a blanket. I tossed the waters down at the end of the bed.

"Aww, don't cover up I was enjoying my view," I whined before crossing my arms and pouting. Carson's face got even redder as he covered himself more. Zander, my wolf, didn't like that. A growl slipped out of my mouth as I stalked over to my mate who was now looking at me wide-eyed.

"J-Jay-" Carson mumbled as I walked up to him. I walked around my bed before stopping in front of where he was sitting. I quickly ripped the blankets off of him before pulling him further down the bed and covering him with my body.

"Do not hide your body from me. Got it? Your body is for mine to view so don't hide it. I want to see every inch of it, every perfect inch of it." I growled at him making him blush pretty pink color. I ran my hands down his chest before tearing his shirt right off his body. Carson let out a gasp as I stared down at his body with pure lust.

His skin was a creamy palish tan color. He had slight abs, but his ribs were sticking out too much; he was too skinny. I needed to fix that. His hips were surprisingly wide, women-like wide. I wanted to have my hand bruises on them. I wanted to have my mark in the crook of his neck. My hickeys covering his entire body for me to see. Only me to see.

"Can you stop staring? I get it my body is not...good." Carson mumbled while moving his arms to cover his stomach and torso.

"You're right your body isn't good," I told
him honestly. My mates head snapped up to look me in the eyes as tears gathered.

"Your body is perfect. Gorgeous. Hot. Great. And just drop-dead perfect. Whatever you're going through I want to be here for you. I'm going to be here for you. Okay? We will get through this, together. You and me against the world; forever and always."

"Forever and always." The tears fell from my mate's eyes as he said those three words that meant the world to the two of us. Smiling down at my mate I pulled him to my chest as he started crying harder.

"I-I'm depressed." Were the two words leaving my mate's mouth that make my world stop? I held onto his tighter as if he'd slip away if I let go. Everything changed. How didn't I notice this sooner? Why didn't I notice this sooner? We were best friends, and I was too caught up with my own life to notice the most important person to be was battling depression.

"It'll be okay. I'm here for you; everyone is here for you. We will get through this, I promise." I soothed while running my hand through Carson's hair. He nodded into my neck as I moved us so we were laying down and covered up.

"P-promise?" He asked quietly before we both drifted off to sleep. I peaked an eye open and saw that his cheeks were tear-stained and his eyes were red and puffy. My mate had his pinky held out like a toddler would when asking their parents to promise to get ice cream. Linking my pinky with his we pushed our hands together so our thumbs were pressed against the others.

"Promise."

Comment
Vote
Add
Share