Chapter 13

Jay^^

Carson's POV

My face has never been redder. Like ever. I just-we-Jay just...touched me. Oh gosh, I feel really dirty. I've never, like done anything like that, and Jay just did that without batting an eye. Now, he was taking a shower. I don't even want to know what he is doing there.

But I do. Issac muttered in my mind making my cheeks get even redder.

Stop it! I hissed back. He laughed before silencing himself. The thing is I've never...like...done anything like that with myself; let alone with someone else. I just always felt dirty, and I never really thought it was needed. Others can do it, it's just not for me. Realizing I was still in my sticky boxers and pants I went over to my dresser and quickly changed.

At that point Jay was still in the shower so I decided to head downstairs; I'd have to face everyone sooner or later. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket before heading down. Before I went down I made sure to spray some cologne so they wouldn't be able to smell anything on me. When I got down there everyone was still down there.

"Aye, it's my bestie. Don't let Jay hear me say that though, he'd get all defensive." Miles called out once he noticed I was there. Everyone turned and looked at me with smiles on their faces. Slowly I made my way over to an empty love-seat. Nobody said anything but everyone was staring at me, as if they wanted me to say something. That didn't happen though.

"Carson! Where'd you-oh." Jay came flying down the stairs before his eyes landed on me. I rolled my eyes at him as he made his way over to me. Once he was seated next to me he moved quickly so that we were spooning. His entire body was smothering mine though.

"Get off of me you big oaf," I grumbled at him while attempting to push him off of me. After some struggling, we were finally in a seated position.

"Geez, give me some breathing space," I mumbled as Jay's arms tightened around me.

"But I'm your oaf." He pouted at me.

"And your arms are huge," I whined while settling back into him once I realized this fight would be lost, on my part.

"That's not the only thing that's huge," Jay smirked at me making me blush. The adults in the room took that as their cue to leave.

"Okay, we're leaving." Jay's dad announced before standing up and walking out of the room; the other adults following after him. My dad sent a glare at Jay making me laugh lightly; protective much?

Once all the adults were gone, leaving Jay, Will, Miles, and me, Jay spoke up. "I'm in the mood for some movies. Any suggestions?" He asked.

"Yes, Moana. I've been wanting to watch it." Miles spoke up making everyone nod. Jay pulled out the iPad from a drawer that has a bunch of different apps you can cast shows or movies onto the TV. See the thing is, we all like watching Disney movies; don't get me wrong, adult movies are good too, but Disney movies are simple, happy. Most of the time.

"Carson, do you want to go get s-snacks with me?" Will's soft voice practically whispered. I looked over at him and nodded, causing him to smile. Ever since he became a part of the pack, and we became friends, I knew how shy he was. So whenever he wanted to say something someone would have to ask him to, he was too shy to do it on his own. Now, our little group knew to listen for his quiet voice, that had actually become a bit louder.

Will and I walked into the kitchen together and grabbed view snacks: popcorn, kettle corn for Miles, fruit snacks, chips, and some drinks. Before I could walk back out to the living room Will was stopping me.

"Look, I don't like how Jay just kinda announced what you're going through, but I am happy that your father knows now. You'll be able to get the right help, and I just wanted to say, that no matter what happens, Miles and I will be here for you." He had a loving smile on his face as he said that to me. I knew they would be here for me, they were two of the closest friends I had.

"Thank you. Seriously, for everything. And trust me, Jay feels bad about how the entire situation happened." I informed him honestly. He smiled broadly at me as he nodded. We both grabbed some of the stuff before walking back out to the living room.

Jay had the movie pulled up on the TV so that all he had to do was press 'play'. He had also moved so that he was laying down on one of the couches, do that there was more room. Mikes and Will were sitting next to each other with a blanket over their legs and an arm each wrapped around the other. Jay was laying down on his back, with his head/neck propped up on the arm, and he had a blanket next to him, no on him yet.

"Come on slow-poke. I wanna start the movie." Miles complained while throwing a piece of his kettle corn at me. I caught it in my mouth and practically gagged at the taste; kettle corn is gross, popcorn is the way to go. Quickly, I made my way over to where Jay was laying and went to sit down by his feet but he stopped me. Before I could make it past his torso his hand was gripping my waist and pulling me down so that I was laying on him.

"Jamison!" I squealed when he quickly pulled the blanket around me so that I couldn't move.

"I wanna cuddle; don't complain." I groaned as he started the movie. The problem was that I still had the drinks in my arms, they were cold and uncomfortable.

"Let go of me you oaf. I have drinks in my hands." I whined while pushing down on Jay's stomach. He groaned but still complied. I sat up and tossed about half of the drinks at Miles, who caught them, and then set the other half down on the floor next to the couch we were on. Jay then pulled me back down and wrapped me back up in the blanket so that I could barely move.

The number of times I rolled my eyes at his antics was well over 20.

~~

Moana was really good; well the parts of it I was actually able to pay attention to. Throughout the entire movie, Jay kept scenting me. He just wouldn't stop. Like it was excessive; I've seen couples scent each other before, this was on a whole different level.

"What movie now?" Miles asked with a mouth full of kettle corn.

"Finding Dory?" Jay suggested while grabbing the iPad. When nobody had any complaints Jay searched for the movie on Netflix, found it, and then played it on the TV.

As the movie started Jay started running his hands along my back and sides, again. During the first movie, he had moved down on the couch and buried his head in between my shoulder and neck.

What's up with you? I questioned through our mind-link.

I want my scent on you. Like a lot. You're also really hot without even meaning to be. He informed me causing a blush to bloom on my cheeks.

Your scent is on me, trust me. I told him as I tried to focus back on the movie. That task was hard.

I know. Still want to touch you though, it's fun watching you shiver under my touch. As if in cue a shiver ran down my spine making Jay smirk against my neck. The act of Jay...touching me, even not really sexually, in a room with two other people and teens walking by constantly, made me feel dirty.

Slowly Jay moved his head away from my neck but kept his hands on my body. Continually running his hands all around my body; I'm pretty sure he touched every part of me that he could reach.

This is dirty. I whispered in our mind-link. A burst of loud laughter escaped his mouth making both Miles and Will look over at us. Jay tried to cover it up with a cough, but that didn't work too well.

You're too innocent. It's cute. He cooed at me. The blush on my cheeks moved up to my ears, something that only happened when I was SUPER embarrassed.

Stop it. I hissed at him. A sigh escaped his mouth at my light demand.

"You're cute when you're mad."

Comment
Vote
Add
Share