Chapter 19

Jay^^

Jay's POV

"I'd like to know the reasoning behind all of you being in my room at such an ungodly hour." I groaned making the whispers cease.

Looking passed my sound asleep mate and to the clock, I saw that it was only 9:24 in the morning; making more questions rise to my mind as to why my parents and Carson's dad and mate were in my room.

"Well if the two of you actually got up, we wouldn't need to come in here to disturb you, now would we?" My mom finally answered with fire in her tone.

"Do you realize what time it is? There is no logical reason either of us should be up at this time."

"Are you sassing me?"

"No, ma'am." I might legally be an adult, but there is no way in hell I will ever not be afraid of my mom.

"Now that that's over with, please wake Carson. The six of us have much to discuss." My father explained while sitting down at the end of my bed.

"Already up," groaned Carson from where his face was hidden in my chest. Looking down, I saw him peering over at our parents with a glare. If there was one person who hated mornings more than me, it was my mate.

"Fantastic. How'd the two of you sleep?" Sean, Carson's dad, asked as I pulled Carson and myself up to rest against the headboard. He stayed wrapped up in a blanket while I just let the comforter fall to my hips. Carson just shrugged and closed his eyes.

"Were you not hot? You seem to be wearing heavy clothing plus two blankets." This time it was Zayn, Sean's mate, who spoke up. He has one eyebrow raised as he looked over my mate. I mean I could see why. Carson was the only wolf I knew that wouldn't have a heat stroke from the number of layers he sleeps in, but he's been like that for as long as I can remember.

"Nah, I've always liked being warm and comfy while I slept."

Looking down at my perfect mate, I noticed the flushed cheeks and curly hair hidden behind the hood of my sweatshirt. The sweatshirt sleeves were pulled down past his hands. He just looked so soft and adorable waking up in the morning.

Looking away from who I have the privilege of calling mine, I asked, "so what's this urgent business that we have to talk about? So important, might I add, that you couldn't have waited for the two of us to wake by ourselves."

"We need to discuss who the two of you and Miles are picking to take over the gamma position. Since Carson will become Luna, Miles will be moved up to beta. Also, even though we already talked with you two about this, we need to have another discussion about children." My father explained. My hand, that was rubbing up and down my mate's back, stopped moving at the last sentence.

"I still do not understand why you want to have such an in-depth conversation about our sex life." I groaned, earning a slap on the shoulder from Carson as he buried himself further into my side.

"You can't have a sex life until the two of you have mated." Sean gritted out between clenched teeth while shooting a glare my way. A smirk pulled at my lips as I responded;

"You don't know what we've-ow!" My comeback was cut short as Carson hit me in the face with a pillow.

"You can shut up now, and forever. Please and thank you."

He's feisty; I'm sure he won't be once he's nice and pregnant. He'll be a good mother. Zander, my wolf, swooned at Carson. I hummed in agreement before pulling Carson into my lap and burying my face in his neck. I could tell by my sweatshirt that the two of our scents were beginning to mix.

"Children, I mean, just a simple plan. There have been instances where, even after one has gone through heat, they are unable to get pregnant. If that is the case, a surrogate will be the next best option." My dad explained while giving me a sideways look.

"He'll get pregnant."

"I'm just saying-"

"No. He will. That is the end of that conversation. He will carry my pups." My voice was a growl, and I knew my eyes were electric blue by the looks the adults were giving me.

You need to calm down, like now. Carson's voice rang through my head.

"They're saying you won't carry my pups. You will. I'll get you pregnant." I growled while pulling Carson closer to me and turning his neck to the side. My hands under the sweatshirt and I gripped his waist in my hands.

"That's-that's not what they're saying. Calm down, seriously." Carson's voice was airy as he responded.

"Yes, it is. They don't think I can get you pregnant. They are wrong." Zander was fully talking now.

"Jay, they're don't. Take a breather."

"I want them gone. Now!" A growl made its way from my chest as I listened to the adults leave the room. Immediately, I turned the two of us over and pinned my mate the bed.

"You will get pregnant."

My hands left his back to under his sweatpants and underwear.

"I know," Carson whined as I gripped his ass and pulled him closer to me. I situated myself between his legs and tucked my face into the juncture where his neck met his collarbone.

"You're going to get pregnant as many times as I'd like. Until everyone knows what a good submissive mate you are; providing your alpha with an heir. I'll just keep you home, barefoot, and pregnant all the time. While I go out and provide for you and my family."

Over the next few minutes, all that could be heard were my growls and purrs.

"You good?" Carson asked as he ran his hands through my hair.

"Yeah, yeah," I mutter while pulling away, "I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You're an alpha, so it's a touchy subject. I get that. Just next time, let's not have another episode in front of both of our parents." This made me let out a laugh.

You can are welcome back up here. I mind-linked my dad.

The four adults came back into the room a minute later and gave me a cautious look. Carson was back to sitting on my lap with my chin hooked over his hoodie-clad shoulder.

"Okay, a new topic completely. You two and Miles need to pick a gamma. A warrior would be the best choice, and you need to pick someone you all trust. Other than that, it is completely up to you three. Questions?" My father asked before nodding at Sean.

"So, Carson, I just wanted to let you know that your appointments have been made. Tomorrow you have an appointment at noon with a nutritionist, and at 2:00 with the therapist. She told me to let you know that you will have a lot of paperwork to fill out and that the first visit or two will be mainly just her getting to know you a bit. Depending on what she decides after tomorrow, you'll either wait a week or go back later that week. You'll start by seeing the nutritionist once a week until you're up to 'standards' and then it will become less repetitive." Sean explained with a smile.

"And Carson, if you ever would like to talk, know that my door is always open. I know you probably have plenty of people who have said that but you have always been like a son to me, and now you are actually my son. I just want you to know that I'll be here you for if you need it. We both will." My dad grabbed my mom's hand before standing up. He came over and placed a kiss on each of our heads, followed by my mom doing the same by on our cheeks.

Sean and Zayn both said goodbye and followed my parents out of my room.

"You have so many people here for you: supporting you. Please, if you don't come to me, go to one of them. Whatever you do, don't bottle it all up until it gets to be too much." I pleaded to make Carson turn around and hug me.

"I'll try, promise."

"That's all I ask."

The two of us stayed wrapped up in each other embrace for a while.

Letting the world drift away around us.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share