Sick

Magnus never got sick.
Never is a strong word, rarely got sick. So why did he have to get sick now. Alec was woken up by Magnus running into the bathroom. Alec followed, worried. Magnus was leaning over the toilet being sick. Alec rubbed circles into his back until he was done. When he was done Magnus fell against Alec and Alec held him. "You should go back to bed."  Magnus nodded but didn't make an attempt at moving so Alec lifted him from the bathroom floor and carried him to bed. "I'll be back in a minute, I'll get tablets."
"Thank you." Magnus croaked. He sounded awful. Alec hated seeing him like this. Sweat was shining on Magnus' forehead so before he left Alec felt his forehead. He was burning up. Alec went to the kitchen and got water in a glass, water in a bowl, a cloth and some tablets. When Alec walked into the room Magnus looked paler than before and he had kicked the covers off. Alec placed the bow wet cloth on his forehead and hands him the tablets and water. Magnus swallowed them without a word. Alec checked the clock, 3am. "You don't have to sleep beside me if you don't want to, I'll understand, I'm not really one to sleep beside at the moment."
"Magnus you know I'm not going anywhere, you should rest."
Alec crawled into bed beside Magnus and kissed his cheek. Two minutes later Magnus was fast asleep and shivering. Alec took the cloth from Magnus' head and pulled the blankets over him.
Magnus looked so vulnerable like this. Alec suddenly felt tug in his heart, he was never going to let anyone hurt Magnus, that much he knew.
Magnus woke up in the morning and groaned. "Feeling any better?"
"Yeah but I still feel really weak."
"Okay, don't move I'll make you breakfast."
"Thank you, Alexander." Alec smiled and leaned down and kissed Magnus' forehead.
Alec came in with a tray of toast, orange juice and more tablets. Magnus sat up and began eating slowly.
"I don't think I've ever seen you sick before."
"Warlocks don't get sick that much but when we do do it takes slot of our strength, it also makes our magic a little unpredictable." Magnus chuckled a little and glanced at Alec's hair. Alec ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and gasped. His hair was glittery and blue. He slowly walked back into the bedroom. "When exactly will you be able to fix this?"
"Maybe tomorrow, but just for the record I think you looked amazing." Alec didn't laugh, just glanced up nervously. "I'm sorry, Alexander, I'll fix it as soon as I can, I promise." Alec smiled and kissed Magnus, "I know, you'll fix it."
They lay in bed all day, talking and sleeping, Alec holding Magnus.