Pina colada part 2

"Hello?" Magnus answered the phone.
"Uh- hi, it's Alec."
"Oh Alexander hello."
"I was just calling because you told me to call if I went to the interview."
"Omg, so you went!?"
"Yeah, if I get in I'm going to tell my dad but until if I don't I'm just going to pretend I never went."
"Oh don't worry, you'll get in." Magnus chuckled and Alec's heart leaped.
"I dunno but I just wanted to thank you for telling me about it."
"My pleasure, but just remember me when your big and famous." Alec laughed.
"Actually how about we go get a coffee sometime, you won't forget me then." Magnus asked, weirdly he was nervous.
"I would love that."
*2 months later after Alec and Magnus have went on about 6 dates and still haven't kissed*

Magnus' phone rang and Alec's name came up on the screen. Magnus smiled, they had gotten to know each other well over the two months and Magnus has started to grow real feeling for this boy. He answered the phone, "Hello Alexander."
"Uh hi Magnus, I was wondering if you had any room for me to sleep, even the sofa would be okay?" Alec's voice came down the phone sounding tired.
"Of course, but uh, why?"
"I um, I got into FIDM,"
"Alexander that's amazing!" Magnus was so happy for Alec.
"Yea but I told my dad and he didn't take it very well so he kicked me out, I just need somewhere to stay until I start at school."
"Alec I'm so sorry, when you start school we can share a flat, I got accepted into the fashion institute of technology."
"Yea, that would be great, congratulations."
"Thank you, I'll see you when you get here then."
"Okay."
**********************************
Alec walked through the door, his eyes puffy and red. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec. Alec buried his head in Magnus' neck and relaxed against him.

*3 years later and Magnus and Alec still haven't kissed*
"Hey." Magnus answered the phone to Alec. He wasn't back to their flat yet. "Magnus you'll never guess what happened today." Alec sounded so happy and Magnus' heart fluttered. Magnus really has feeling for Alec but he hasn't told him in case it ruined their friendship. What he didn't know is that Alec thought the exact same thing. "What happened?"
"MY FASHION LINE IS BEING RELEASED!!"
"ALEXANDER That's Amazing, I'm so proud of you!"
"Even better, I need a model, do you think you could do it?"
"Wait seriously? YES Of Course!!"
"Great, thank you so much, I'll be home soon."
"Okay, see you then." Alec hung up and walked quickly back. As soon as he opened the door Magnus flung his arms around Alec, "Congratulations Alexander." Magnus breathed down Alec's neck causing Alec to shiver.
"Thanks." Alec whispered. When the pulled apart Magnus kept his arms wrapped around Alec's neck. Alec's eyes were shining and suddenly Magnus felt the urge to kiss him. So he did, without thinking twice. Alec stood frozen for a second but melted into the kiss, pulling Magnus closer by the waist. When they pulled apart they were both panting, "I love you Alexander."
"I love you too, I bought you something."
"You did?" Alec looked through his shopping bag and handed something to Magnus.
"Frozen pina colada." Magnus read aloud, "You remembered?"
"Of course I remember the first time we met."
Magnus pulled Alec closer.

Sorry it's quite short. I hope you liked it.
❤️