47| Prom and Passion

Dedicated to:ur_not_missing_out

Thank you so much love for so many votes and amazing, humorus comments and for all the sweet compliments! :D

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"Loved you yesterday, love you still. Always have, always will"

~Quotesgram

Claire's POV

I gaped at myself in the mirror but reflected back to the first chapter of my highschool life – when I first looked at myself and I remembered my messy bun, nails trimmed, dark circles under my eyes, a wrinkled T-shirt and a grimy pair of jeans.

I had changed so much since then.

Now I noticed myself wearing an elegant, glimmering white gown intricated with glitter – shimmering like waves fraught with diamonds. A diamond necklace rested on my collar bones, my neck tickling from the lose strands of hair that poured out of my delicately tied bun.

My mom walked into the room, covering her mouth with her trembling hands, her watery eyes scanning me from head to toe "My beautiful, beautiful daughter. Come here..." she opened her arms and I hugged her, rubbing her back.

"You look gorgeous Honey" she stroked my blonde bangs "Stop teasing your Mom and tell me who this mystery date is"

I chuckled at her impatience "You'll find out mom! And you'll love him"

"Okay, let's go downstairs; your father is dying to see you"

I clutched the material of my rich, heavily layered gown and descended down, meeting my father's intense gaze as he gawked at me.

He came upto me and, gripping my face in his hands, he kissed my forehead, mumbling a sweet compliment. He smiled proudly down at me "I have something for you"

He revealed a beautiful prom corsage from behind his back. I gasped at its beauty as he slipped the bracelet on my wrist "By the way, who's the guy?"

Before I answered, the bell rang ensued with my heart doing a somersault in my chest. I breathed the words out "He's here"

I took swift steps towards the door, my heartbeat pounding violently against my ribs on the thought of seeing him. Clutching the doorknob, I pulled it to reveal him to my parents.

Both of them gasped while Logan and I gaped dreamily into eachother's eyes. His lips parted as he looked at me, scrutinizing every inch, while I busily studied the expensive jet-black tuxedo he had on. His hair was pushed to the back, a stunning new hairstyle that looked so hot on him.

"Logan Walker is your date?!" my mom walked towards us "What? When? How?!"

"What a pleasant surprise Mr. Walker" dad uttered, bowing to greet him. Logan bowed back, classily and rather impishly adjusting his tie, making my scoff in amusement.

I smiled, linking my hands with him "Told you that you'll love him. C'mon Teddy" He sent a dubious grin in my way, noticing how I called him 'Teddy' in front of my parents. A blush crept up his cheeks when he waved at them.

I walked down the porch hand in hand with the only boy my heart ached for, leaving my parents staring astoundingly at me from the doorstep. His fingertips grazed my palm teasingly, shooting tremors up my arm, well aware of the effect he had on me.

My eyes fell on the road, I swear I would've been more astounded than my parents because there was a sleek blue Limousine parked right in front of me. "You ordered a freaking Limo?!" I almost yelled.