Chapter Nineteen. Long Way Home.

"If I wasn't holding my girl right now, both of your necks wound be snapped in two." Grey growled out at them, making them step back. My girl, really? After he slept with Erica?

"Oh, come on, Grey. That's no way to treat a best friend, now, is it?" One of the guys said, as his eyes landed on me.

"I don't think we've met. I'm Julius, and that's Rayne."

Julius smiled at me, as I looked up at Grey. Blood was seeping into his hands and onto the ground, as I felt even more out of it.

"Don't say a word to her. You lured her out here, and got that girl to stab her. Why?"
Grey spat at them as he held onto me.

Rayne smiled, looking over at me.
"We wanted her. We both know how important she is. But, I didn't know she was your soul mate."

I gasped as the pain in my back grew, and I only lost more blood. Grey looked down at me, his eyes full of worry. I may hate him right now, and he may be the most bipolar person I know, but he's not going to let anybody ever hurt me.

"Heal her, and I'll spare your worthless lives."
Grey breathed out, his words full of malice. I felt myself fading fast as I grew weaker in Grey's arms.

"I'll heal her, but you'll owe me." Julius eyed Grey as he took a step towards us. I let out a small cry as the pain went through my whole body.

"I owe you nothing."

Grey spat at him.

"Give her to me." Julius let out a malicious smile as he walked towards us. Grey held onto me tighter.

"If I give her to you, you will do nothing but heal her, then give her right back to me."

Julius nodded, as he held out his arms, stepping in front of Grey. Grey reluctantly handed me over to him, as I felt Julius' arms around me. He held me tight, and closed his eyes as I felt my body instantly warm as the pain was lifted from me. The pain in my back vanished, but Julius did not let me go. I began to walk towards Grey, but he firmly held my shoulders.

"Give her to me. Now." Grey's voice was dripping with hatred and possessiveness as I practically felt his rage.

"You are a long way from home, Grey. Now, I can guess exactly what you plan to do with her." What he plans to do with me? Julius held me tighter, as I heard him let out a chuckle behind me. I felt disgusted being held by him, and longed to be back in Grey's arms. Even though I hate him right now.

"Okay, so? She's my soul mate, I'm protecting her." Grey snapped, slowly stepping closer to us.

"By running away from it? By taking her away from it all, until he just finds you again?" Rayne said, as he walked towards Grey.

"Give her back. Or heads will roll." Grey spat, almost shaking with anger.

"I will, Grey. And I don't intend on hurting her. Let us come back. You need us, Grey." Julius said, as his grip on me loosened.

"I'm not agreeing to anything until she is in my arms."

My eyes fell on Grey, and in this moment, all my hatred for him faded. I just wanted to be in his arms again, safe. I felt Julius' arms lift from me, as I ran to Grey. His arms instantly wrapped around me, pulling me as close to him as he could. I buried my head in his chest as he stroked my hair with his hand.