ѕιχ

Washington pointed. I followed his finger to Hamilton waltzing with a woman. She had a beautiful fushia dress on, her dark brown hair curling down her back. She was smiling, her eyes twinkling. "Seems like he's got one."

~~~

   I giggled. "Who is she?"
   "Angelica Schuyler," Washington replied. "Her father is rich. There are only three Schuyler sisters though, and they're huge feminists. It's hard to get one's attention and admiration."
   "Wow," I daydreamed off, "If he marries her, we'll have money?"
   "If her father is letting them have it, yeah."
   Hamilton bowed to Angelica as the music stopped and she curtsied. Then she took his arm in hers and took him across the ballroom.
   "Where are we going?" he asked in surprise.
   "I'm going to change your life," I heard Angelica say as a woman in a light blue dress curtsied to Hamilton in front of them. She had pale skin and black hair running down her back.
   "Elizabeth Schuyler, it's a pleasure to meet you, sir. Thank you for all you're service," she exclaimed, noticing Hamilton's uniform.
   "You're another Schuyler sister? It's great to meet you aswell," he bowed in response. Elizabeth and Hamilton talked and Angelica stood by impatiently.
   "Ah, Eliza. She's Angelica's younger sister and the middle daughter. I can't believe both of them are following Hamilton," Washington shook his head in dismay.
   Eliza and Hamilton danced while music played. Angelica stood on the side lines, drinking wine while staring at them.

   one week later
   It's been a week since the Winter's Ball. I've caught Hamilton writing love letters to Eliza Schuyler numerous times, and he goes on this long grand rant about how beautiful and kind she is. I always would roll my eyes, since love is cheesy.
   He'd constantly talk about the recent letters she wrote back at the dinner table and I soon tuned him out.

   two weeks later
   I was reading a book on my bed when suddenly Hamilton kicked down my door. "Y/N! You won't believe it! Look!" he squealed, then brought out a tiny black box with a gleaming ring inside. "I'm going to propose!"
   "What?" I was so happy for him. But at the same time, I was sad. He won't have any time to talk to me. I was also confused. He's only known her for three weeks. They have written to eachother instead of joining in person.
   "Isn't it pretty? Turns out Lafayette has tons of money in France, and he loaned me some to buy this," he squeaked, then shut the box.
   "Wow," I smiled, not knowing how to feel. "That's great."
   His face fell. "You don't seem as ecstatic as I thought you would. Is something wrong?"
   "No no, I'm really happy for you. You love her, don't you? It's just, with all this going on, you won't have much time to spend with me..."
   He sat on my bed with me. "Aw, I'd never leave you out. I promise I'll make so much time for you, you won't even realize I'm not here."
   "Thanks," I giggled.

A/N
Sorry, short chapter, I have a lot going on XD There's only 10 weekdays left of school, so I'll be updating so much more over the summer.
Cya

petunia xx