> one <

(Y/N) walked around amazed, taking pictures every so often of the human-like statues she passed by. She was amazed, the statues even had hair and clothes. They were sculpted and painted, but they looked so real.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, (Y/N) was at a unique art museum.

It was a great combination, (Y/N) adored unique things and art museums.

This art museum, just so happened to be nearby to her apartment and it recently opened.

As the girl roamed around, she saw the most beautiful statue of all.

It was standing beside an authentic royal chair you see in historical British movies, it had beautiful black hair and a royal British outfit. It looked more of what would be worn to those royal parties in the 1800s.

It had a red silky jacket and matching black shirt and tight pants.
Under the long red sleeves, there were white frills around it's wrist.

It was a beautiful Korean looking male, at that.

Almost immediately, (Y/N) started to take pictures of the statue.

'Bless whoever made this gorgeous statue its so beautiful omg'

Suddenly, the statue groaned.

"I know I'm terribly irresistible but can you not flash so many pictures? My eyes hurt..."

(Y/N) was this close to screaming. It talked.

Wait

'Shit.'

'THATS NOT A STATUE.'

'ITS A REAL FREAKING HUMAN.'

(Y/N) quickly apologized but stopped for a second.

"Wait.. Why are you dressed like that? And why were you stiff looking..?"

"Am I being interrogated?" The man leaned on the chair.

The girl mumbled a sorry as the man sighed.

"...I was standing stiff for a mannequin challenge, I'm dressed like this because the video is used for business purposes."

'Business purposes? Manniquin challenge? Then shouldn't music be playing? Where are other people?'

As if reading her mind, the man spoke again.

"Also in case you're wondering, the music will be added on later, and I'm supposed to do a solo. Its a trailer shooting."

(Y/N) mouthed an 'o' and went quiet.

Then, she said "Well, we were off to a bad start, so let's start over. How about it?"

She then extended her hand and smiled lightly.
"Anneyounghaseyo I'm (Y/N)."

The male in front of her was hesitant, but he then slowly completed the handshake.

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi."