> nine <

hey yall its been a while, thanks for all the spams abt this story, its good to know ppl actually like the shit i do dksjknksjas:'))) im greatful & heres a late asf update im sorry sweeties prepare ur hearts & take your time to read the upcoming chapters im writing today, have a good day<333

Its been a week after the contestant's of the photography contest submitted their photographs, the winner was to be announced after two days. Meanwhile, (Y/N) was nervous about whether she'd win or lose. She tried to pass the time by watching dramas and reading romance, also listening to music. It didn't really help her.

And while (Y/N) was freaking out over results, Yoongi was just chilling in his studio. American promotion has ended, and it was a rare break. Used to being busy, he didn't know what to do, being free once in a while.  Bored, he decided to flip through his phone's files and came across a picture.

He smiled to himself, remembering the picture he secretly took of (Y/N) on the day they were on a hill, watching the sunset. He then remembered her photograph's result would be announced soon. She'd obviously be stressed, and nowhere near calm, he thought.

So to calm her, he decided to take her mind off of things by inviting her out for a mini date. 

---

me

r you readyyyyyy

tsuntsun

to die? yes, 200%. 

me

you fool

you cant die

love u too much for that

tsuntsun

dRaMatIc SWoOn

but rly tho why am i
supposed to be ready

me

meet me at the local gelato
shop in 10 minutes, love

i'll be waiting ;) 

tsuntsun

your duality is weird

and im busy

but aight

me

see you there <3

---

Yoongi smiled at his phone, stuffed it in his pocket and looked up. This would be their second date, and one would be a liar to say he wasn't extremely happy. He didn't know if the feeling would be mutual, he just wanted to be with her and only wanted her to be happy. 

The man smiled to himself, thinking how funny it was, to be so quickly attached to such a stranger. It wasn't common for him, but he couldn't help it, she was just too interesting. 

"Hey genius wannabe!" 

Yoongi turned his head a bit too quickly at the familiar voice, "well if it isn't the one and only."

(Y/N) grinned and teased, "am I your one and only?"

Yoongi, who could've sworn his heart just did a backflip, tried to play it off "No bleh I was refrencing Loona, stan Loona-"

(Y/N) smirked, "Refrencing my ass. Which member made the song, then?"

"Fuck, you got me there." Yoongi nervously laughed, nudging (Y/N)'s arm.

"So where we going?" (Y/N) raised a brow, she was curious as to why he called her out when she was busy, and he knew she was busy, she knew he knew that too.

Yoongi smiled, "Follow me if you want to know"