> five <

>>Yoongi POV

I put my hands up in defense.

"Jimin please get it through your head! I don't have a secret girlfriend!"

Jimin grinned, "Sure Hyung sure~"

"Yah! I mean it!"

"Then why'd you call the caller 'sweetie'?"

Yoongi tried to explain, "It's a nickname I use for her, it's a nickname she hates so I tease her with it."

"So you do flirt with her! Ha! I was right, its a girl!"

Jimin pumped his fists in the air and ran out of Yoongi's room, shouting to the rest of Bangtan.

Yoongi sighed,

god please no.

Meanwhile•••
>>(Y/N) POV

I ran to my friend, Jisoo.

"JISOO I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE LATE."

"Jeez no need to be panicking. I'm actually like, really happy right now."

I softened up, "Really? What happened?"

Jisoo snickered, "I found out something."

For a moment, my heart dropped, and I regained my tense form.

How the fuck did she find out I'm practically friends with Yoongs?

"My producer knows you~"

I had to stiffle a sigh of relief.

That sure was scary as fuck.

"What's his name?"

"Min Yoongi."

I almost spit out my coffee, "Y-Your producer is Yoongs!? He doesn't even work in the same company as you!?"

"Haha just kidding. My producer isn't Yoongi sunbae-nim. My real  producer doesn't know you either."

I sighed, I was on the verge of having a heart attack.

But, Jisoo continued. "So you called Yoongi-ssi 'Yoongs'."

Her small smile turned into a full smirk, "And you were late too. It's really unlike you to be late."

"Uh..."

I already knew were this was going.

Shit.

"Perhaps... Is your tardiness because of him?"

I immediately put up my hands in defense, "No no, you got it wrong!"

Sadly, my face told everything.

I couldn't hide a thing from Jisoo, she saw through everything.

Her teasing smile grew wider, "So it is because of ​him! Ha! You can't hide anything from me, (Y/N)!"

I bit my lip nervously, trying to convince her again. "Ah shut up... I was late because work was unusually demanding today. Then I dozed off."

"Then why is your face red, hmm?"

Jisoo is such a tease, I swear to God.

"Yah!"

She laughed, "I ship it! What'll be the ship's name? I wonder, there's too many options..."

I felt my face heat up at the comment. Even if me and Yoongi were in a relationship— not that we would be— it wouldn't last long.

He's an achieving idol, I'm just a photo addict nobody.

He'll probably stop texting or calling me soon, too. I wouldn't really mind though, I could understand. Idols do have busy lives, I don't think he'd enjoy wasting his precious free time on someone like me.