> six <

>>3rd Person

The black haired male dropped his coffee.

"Well I'll be damned."

A (h/c) haired girl likewise, dropped her camera from shock, luckily the strap was on her neck so it didn't fall.

"Yoongs? What're you doing here?"

"I could say the same to you, (Y/N) Sweetie."

(Y/N) was quick to argue back, "I-I'm here for a job! Don't call me sweetie! And what business do you have in the countryside!?"

(Y/N) was on a hill, a throng of trees were in the distance, as well as a field of flowers. There was a river ahead and it was also sunset. Simply perfect.

"I just came here to calm down, since I can't seem to come up with any lyrics, lately."

"Oh? And why is that?"

(Y/N), being the nice girl she was, was making hot chocolate for Yoongi. She apparently felt responsible for the fact he accidentally dropped his coffee.

Yoongi sat on the grass, he turned his attention to her and smirked. "Probably because all my thoughts were evaded by you."

(Y/N) shoved the mug of hot chocolate to Yoongi's face.

"Ow! Hot!"

"Shut it, conman. You're ruining the peaceful atmosphere."

Yoongi took the hot chocolate from her hands and watched her restart her camera. "Wow you're so nice. You'd make the perfect wife someday."

She kicked him.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

(Y/N) looked at him with a look of disgust, "how many girls have you fooled and toyed with those words and smile?"

"Is that seriously what you think of me!?"

"One of a hundred maidens shall not be fooled easily by wicked men. And that friendly maiden is known as me."

"Yeah, because a friendly maiden kicks people."

"Be grateful I made you the hot chocolate, city kid."

Yoongi held up two finders, "first of all, I'm older than you. Second of all, it's delicious thank you."

(Y/N) smirked, "You should savor it. After all, it's a secret recipe passed down for generations. I only make this on special occasions, you better savior every last drop."

Yoongi laughed, "Am I the first guy you ever liked or something? Is that why? Or maybe I'm the first idol you've ever met?"

"Quit shitting around."

"Ah, so the friendly maiden cusses too."

"Yoongs I swear to god let me live."

"Does it look like I'm trying to kill you."

(Y/N) looked at him, bored, she said, "Yes. You're trying to kill me with your flirty side."

Yoongi clutched his chest in fake pain, he exasperated, "I'm hurt, you really do think I'm a conman, don't you?"

Snap.

(Y/N) threw a stick at Yoongi, "Last warning, shut up and let me take a picture and do my damn job."

Yoongi did a laughable 'cute' pose.

(Y/N) tried not to laugh, "Wha— I didn't mean I wanted to take a picture of you!? Move and let me see nature's beauty—"

"I'm a man more beautiful than nature" , he joked

That was all she could say before she broke down in laughter at Yoongi's face.

Yoongi smiled, "Finally, you smiled! I've been waiting for you to take off that frown! You really look cuter and more maiden-like with a smile, you should stop looking so depressed."

(Y/N) sat back down, fidgeting with her camera. She punched Yoongi's shoulder. Blushing, she muttered, "Idiot."

For the next hour, they watched the sun disappear from their view, side by side.

It was almost as if the moment could last forever.