> eleven <

also, im planning a lesblians story, any kpop ships
or any fem!idolsxreader you guys want?

"Whats this dead-ish place?"

"I like to come here when I don't have inspiration, or just am really tired and done with everything, you know?"

Balantly, "Its cold here", (Y/N) said.

Yoongi replied, "Bleh, sweetie its just fresh and breezy."

(Y/N) went sarcastic, "My greatest apologies, sir weather confused."

"Oh be quiet haha.." He noticed there was no camera around her, "You won't take any pictures of the area?"

She smiled up at him, "I had a feeling I shouldn't bring it. And not at all, you said this place was important to you, right?"

Yoongi was confused, "Didn't you say you like to capture memories with the camera?"

(Y/N) looked down, "Yes but, this place is still like a hideout for you, right? I think it'd be rude to just expose it like that, you know what I'm trying to say, yeah?"

Yoongi nodded gently, "But why do we keep replying to each other with questions?"

(Y/N) laughed, "That was another question!"

Yoongi sighed breathlessly, "You really do wear me out haha, you're such a child."

"Oooh, I see where this is going." (Y/N) smirked.

"You do?" Yoongi raised his eyes to meet her vision.

"You're about to admit it, you're old hahahaha." (Y/N) stuck her tongue out at him.

"You little shit-" Yoongi's shoulders drooped.

"Haha loserrrr"

He was right, she truly was a handful.