Just naps

Just Naps

Stiles didn't know how it happened but it just sort of did.

He knew when it began to happen.

It started one day when he barged into Derek's loft completely exhausted.

"Hey Derek." Stiles said as he plopped down on the sofa next to Derek who was reading.

"Hello Stiles." Derek mumbled, not looking up from his book.

"How's your day been, big guy?" Stiles asked, yawning after.

"Fine. Yours?" Derek replied, turning a page in his book.

"Completely and utterly exhausting." Stiles dramatized, flailing his arms in the air.

Derek hummed, continuing to read his book. Stiles pouted at not being given attention. Yawning he sprawled out on the couch, resting his head on Derek's shoulder.

Derek glanced at him about to say something but saw that Stiles as already asleep. He decided to just let it go and continue to read.

Stiles squirmed, scooting closer to Derek.

Derek opened his mouth, then closed it. Rolling his eyes he closed his book and decided to take a nap.

So what if Stiles was cuddling his side. So what if he felt warm and comfy.

Grumbling he scooted lower on the couch, wrapping his arm around Stiles and closing his eyes.

It was just a nap.

It meant nothing.

*********************

Stiles woke up from his nap, rubbing his eyes he looked around and realized he was cozily wrapped up in Derek's arms. Pressed tightly against his chest with one of Derek's arm around his waist and the other on the back of his neck.

His eyes widened and he stayed still, not knowing what to do.

After a few seconds of not doing anything he tried to untangle himself from Derek.

"What are you doing?" Derek mumbled, slowly opening his eyes.

He looked at Stiles for a few seconds before his eyes widened as well. Quickly, he scrambled away from Stiles, falling off the couch in the process.

"That didn't happen." Derek said, getting up off the floor.

"The nap?" Stiles asked, confused.

It was just a nap.

"Yes the nap. It didn't happen." Stiles stared at him in confusion, getting up from the couch to stand at eye level with Derek.

"What was so wrong with that nap?" Stiles asked, taking a step towards Derek.

"We were cuddling." Derek said, like it was a huge crime.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "No Derek, you were cuddling me. I wasn't the one wrapping you up in my arms now was I?" Derek glared at him then sighed.

"It won't happen again."

Stiles huffed but nodded, "Fine, whatever. I'll see you later Derek." Stiles called over his shoulder as he left Derek's loft.

****************************

It did happen again.

It happened about six more times after Derek said it wouldn't.

They couldn't help it.

It was the best sleep either of them have gotten in a long time and they enjoyed it. Even though they would never admit it to each other.

Stiles lay next to Derek with his head on his chest while Derek slept soundly.

Tracing random shapes on Derek's stomach, Stiles sighed.

He had woken up a few minutes ago and he didn't want to disturb Derek since he looked so peaceful while he slept.

Stiles stared up at him, wondering what he was dreaming about.

"Quit staring at me." Stiles' eyes widened as he began to stutter.

"I'm not- I wasn't... Ugh." The corners of Derek's lips tilted up a bit.

Opening his eyes he stared down at Stiles who was blushing.

"How long have you been awake?" Derek asked, sitting up. Stiles leaned back, getting off of Derek.

"A few minutes." He responded, Derek hummed.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

Stiles but his lower lip before answering. "You looked all calm and peaceful I didn't want to disturb you." He shrugged his shoulders, and looked at anywhere but Derek.

Derek nodded, moving to get up from the bed.

"The pack will be here soon for movie night. We should get up and start getting things ready." Stiles nodded and got up.

"So, these naps." Stiles started.

"They're just naps." Derek snapped, Stiles nodded and stayed quiet.

************************

Pack movie night was fun.

Scott and Isaac were busy having a popcorn fight while the girls were building a fort.

Stiles was too busy playfully wrestling Jackson to pay attention to the angry looks Derek was shooting them.

After the movie ended everyone went home except for Jackson.

"Hey Stiles, I'm leaving in a bit do you want me to give you a ride."

Before Stiles could answer Derek spoke up.

"He's actually staying here tonight." Derek said, walking up behind Stiles and placing his hand on his lower back.

Stiles shivered before smiling at Jackson. "It's all right Jax, thanks for the offer though."

Jackson smiled at him before glancing at Derek then leaving.

"What was that all abou-" Stiles' words were cut off by Derek's lips on his.

Stiles gasped, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he kissed Derek back.

Derek's hands went to grip Stiles' hips while Stiles' hands entangled themselves in Derek's hair.

Derek tapped Stiles thighs, signaling for him to jump.

Stiles complied, jumping and wrapping his legs around Derek's waist.

Derek walked them as best as he could towards his room.

When he made it he flopped Stiles onto the bed.

Stiles stared at him with desire.

"So, just naps?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear.

Derek shook his head and smiled at him. "Yeah Stiles, just naps."

Then Derek proceeded to kiss him again. Not that Stiles was complaining.

*********************

So guys my first one shot what do y'all think? I thought it was cute. Short, but cute.

Comment what you thought on it and if you want send me a request through messages for a one-shot and I'll try my best to write it.

Love you all!!!!!

-Daddy Satan