Take me hard, Professor Hale {Mature Content}

(Requested by @MusicBug)

It was a Wednesday afternoon and Stiles was stuck in detention with his super hot teacher, Derek Hale.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem. He'd just stare at his professors ass whenever he'd stand or he'd focus on his homework but today, today was a problem.

Why? You may ask. Well it's simply because he's in heat. He's in the strongest stage of his heat and all he can think about right now is Derek ramming his hips into his ass while he bends him over his desk.

Stiles snaps out of his fantasy when he hears the professor clear his throat.

Shaking his head he wipes the drool from his bottom lip and goes back to his assignment.

Shifting in his seat Stiles tries his hardest to hide the bulge in his jeans.

They're painfully tight and he's 100% sure that if he stood up right now to go to the bathroom, Derek would notice.

"Something bothering you, Mr. Stilinski?" Stiles stuttered on his words before speaking, "N-no, I'm fine."

Derek nodded, going back to writing something on the board.

Stiles sighed in frustration and bit his lip.

Being an Omega was hard enough but an Omega in heat? Just kill him now and put an end to his misery.

Shifting in his seat he tried his best to get rid of the raging boner in his pants, but nothing seemed to work.

All he could focus on was his professors round ass in his trousers.

"Mr. Stilinski?" Stiles snapped out of his daze and wipes at his mouth to make sure he wasn't drooling again.

"Y-Yes Sir?" He replies, stuttering.

Derek stared at him for moment, his eyes moving up and down his body making Stiles squirm.

"Stand up." Stiles gives him a confused look, scrunching his eyebrows.

"Stand. Up." Giving him a quick nod, Stiles stood up from his seat, hands going to try and subtly cover his hard cock.

"Are you turned on, Mr. Stilinski?" Stiles swallowed the lump in his throat as Derek raked his eyes up the length of his body. 

He tried his best to look anywhere but his professor.

"Answer me, Stiles." Shuddering at the way his name rolled off of Derek's tongue, he let out of shaky breath.

"No, professor Ha-le." He answered, his voice wavering.

Derek strides towards him, his long legs making him reach Stiles quickly.

Slowly he placed his hand on Stiles' hip, caressing it with his thumb.

Stiles' breath hitches as Derek gently runs his finger over his hipbone.

"Do I make you hard, Stiles?" Derek pressed his thigh against Stiles' hard on causing Stiles to let out a soft moan at the pressure.