Reading

Reading

Stiles is bored and horny.

He doesn't want to bother Derek, he really doesn't.

Derek is happily reading a book he had recently bought and Stiles didn't want to disturb his happy time.

He thought he'd be satisfied after pumping his dick and riding three of his fingers but that wasn't enough for him.

No, he didn't something else. Something bigger. So he decided to make his way towards Derek, who was seated comfortably on their couch, reading.

Stiles' hair was a bit messy, his cheeks kind of flushed, and his long sleeved button up was hanging off of one shoulder and having the first few buttons unbuttoned.

His skin was slightly flushed as well.

He smiled at Derek who glanced up at him from his book before placing himself on his boyfriends lap.

He wiggled a little to get comfortable and giggled when Derek groaned.

"I was reading you know." Derek mumbled gruffly, closing his book and setting it aside.

Stiles gives him an innocent look, "Were you now?" He asks, tilting his neck some to the side to expose his pale throat.

Derek runs his hand up and down Stiles' arm before gently running his fingertips over his neck.

Stiles shivers, letting out a sigh.

Derek growls, nuzzling his face into Stiles' shoulder.

"You irresistible bastard!" Derek wraps his muscular arms around Stiles, trapping his arms against his chest.

Stiles giggles loudly, his body becoming more flushed.

"I will eat you!" Derek growls, playfully nibbling and biting at Stiles' neck and shoulders.

"Ah! No! Derek! Don't eat me!" Derek continues to pretend to eat Stiles while he laughs brightly.

Stiles sighs happily when Derek stops his actions and lays him on his back against the couch.

"I probably taste terrible!" Stiles jokes and Derek smiles.

"Nah, you're the sweetest thing." Stiles smiles up at him with red cheeks.

Derek's cheeks are flushed as well and leans down to connect his lips with Stiles'.

Stiles moans into the kiss and wraps his arms around Derek, bringing him in closer.

Derek's licks into Stiles' mouth as he removes both of their shirts.

Stiles giggles as Derek's beard tickles his nose.

Biting at his lip, Derek's hands trail down to Stiles ass, giving his ass cheeks a hard squeeze.

Stiles let's out a long moan, arching his back slightly.

"I need you now, Derek."

Derek nods, quickly removing the rest of their clothes and diving in for another kiss.

*****************************

Stiles rest his head against his folded arms.

His laying on top of Derek who has his eyes closed.

Derek hands are clasped together at his lower back and his breathing is becoming more evened out.

Stiles blows at his face, making Derek open his eyes.

Their bodies are sweaty and red, both tired from having sex.

"What were you reading, by the way?" Stiles asks, smiling at a sleepy Derek.

"Hmm?" Stiles giggles before kissing Derek's nose.

"How about we take nap?" Derek nods and  pulls Stiles in closer, wrapping his arms around his torso.

Stiles places a gentle kiss to Derek's chest before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep a few moments after Derek.

***************************************

It was short but cute. Sorry for the lack of smut. Maybe next one shot will have lots of some I don't know we'll see.

Anyways remember guys, I'm taking requests! Just message me anything you'd like and I'll try my best to make it happen! Don't be shy! If you want me to write smut tell me. If you want death tell me. I'll write whatever pleases your fangirl feels.

-Daddy Satan