Barista Stiles

Barista Stiles

Derek had just finished getting his coffee when he sat down next to Boyd and Isaac.

He was about to take a sip from his cup when he noticed an arrow pointing down from his name.

Someone had crossed off some words so the warning on the cup read, 'Careful you're extremely hot!' Instead of what it originally said.

There was a heart and an S next to the arrow making Derek immediately know who wrote it.

He turned his head to see the barista Stiles smirk and wave at him.

Blushing he turned back around to the conversation he was having with his friends.

In the background he heard Scott yell at Stiles about customers who needed to order and Stiles yelp.

"Derek you okay? You're face is red." Boyd pointed out, his expression concerned.

"I'm fine, Boyd," he cleared his throat, "Leave it."

For Gods sake, Derek! Stop blushing! He thought to himself.

************************

The next time Derek walked into the coffee shop was with Erica.

"Stiles, your hottie is here." Kira giggled as Stiles turned to look at Derek who had entered with a blonde girl.

"Kira, don't encourage him and Stiles, behave." Scott said, narrowing his eyes at Stiles.

"Who the eff is that with my Derek?" Stiles asked, ignoring Scott.

Derek and Erica walked up to the cash register and placed their order with Scott.

"Coffee Latte for Derek and Vanilla Frappe for Erica." He said, glad it was Scott who took his order and not the cute Barista.

Erica flipped her hair and sent a wink at Scott who blushed.

"That'll be $8.45." Derek nodded and paid before moving to the 'wait here' line with Erica.

Stiles handed them their drinks and gave Derek a dreamy eyed stare as took his drink. Derek gave him a blank stare while Scott glared at Stiles in the background.

As Derek and Erica made their way to their table Erica noticed the scratched out letters on her cup.

"What the hell?!" She screamed, as she stared at the letter that spelled out 'Fuck off' instead of Starbucks Coffee.

Derek looked at his cup and saw that there were words on it too.

'I like you a Latte-S' it read and Derek sighed.

When they reached their table Boyd chuckled as Erica continued to glare at her vandalized cup.

"Derek's barista huh? Maybe he thought you were Derek's girlfriend babe." Boyd said, placing his arm over Erica's shoulders.

"Urgh, he's lucky I had my period last week! I paid for this damn frappe! Grr!" Erica growled, annoyed.

"Oh God, just drop it guys." Derek sighed, placing a hand on his forehead.

*************************

A week later Derek was in the coffee shop again with Boyd and Jackson.

Boyd had his head on the table as he mumbled, "Erica is mad at me for kissing Cora. I was drunk..."

Jackson gave him a pat on the back, "Shell get over it, lucky she had her period last week."