Possessive

Requested by @MusicBug

Possessive

"Derek I can walk on my own. " Stiles huffed in annoyance when Derek refused to put him down.

"Your ankles are swollen." Derek simply said, his grip on Stiles tightening as he climbed up their porch steps.

Stiles stared at his ankles. Derek was right. They were swollen and looked kind of gross.

He cringed, nuzzling his face in Derek's neck.

He felt Derek put him down for a moment to open the door.

Then picked him up again.

Stiles removed his face from Derek's neck.

"Just put me on the couch." Stiles said when he saw that Derek was going to take him upstairs.

Derek stopped walking and thought about it for a second before nodding and walking towards the living room.

He gently dropped Stiles onto the couch and placed pillows behind him so he'd be more comfortable.

Walking to the kitchen, he prepared a sandwich for himself and Stiles.

"Make sure not to put any mayo on mine! The smell itself makes me gag!" Stiles called from the other room.

Derek rolled his eyes, refraining from saying something dirty, and continued to make the sandwiches.

He came back to the living room and plopped down next to Stiles.

Stiles grinned at him as Derek handed him his food.

"Thank you Der-Bear." Stiles blew him a kiss before taking a bite of his sandwich.

Derek put a movie on and began to eat his sandwich as well.

"What movie is this?" Stiles asked, finished eating.

Derek shrugged, "I think its called Deepwater Horizon, its about an oil spill." Stiles nodded, his attention drifting from Derek to the movie.

Derek finished eating and moved to place Stiles' feet on his lap so he could massage them.

Stiles made a noise of pleasure as Derek began to massage his swollen feet.

"Ah I love you." Stiles purred, his eyes drooping some.

Derek gave him a small smile, "I love you too."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, making Derek tense up.

"Derek, its just knocking, calm down." Stiles said, rolling his eyes.

Derek got up to answer the door and glared at the person who knocked.

"What do you want Scott?" Scott grinned at him, gently shoving past Derek.

Derek growled before closing the door and walking into the living room to see Scott all over Stiles.

Stiles was giggling as Scott gave him a hug and nuzzled his neck.

Derek growled low in his throat and stalked over to where they were.

He grabbed Scott from his collar and ripped him off Stiles.

"Mine." He mumbled as he wrapped Stiles up in his arms.

Scott pouted, "I was just hugging him! Why are you so mean?"

Stiles let out a laugh but stopped when Scott glared at him.

"There's no need to be so possessive Derek. Scott knows I'm yours, he was giving me a hug." Stiles whispered in Derek's ear, giving his earlobe a little tug with his teeth.

Derek purred slightly before unwrapping his arms from around Stiles but keeping a hand at the small of his back.

"What are you doing here Scott?" Derek asked, gelling Stiles sit back down.

"Its pack night later and I wanted to come earlier so I could cuddle Stiles but you're being mean and not letting me." Scott pouted again, shuffling on his feet.

"Aww its okay Scotty," Stiles cooed, "Come sit on from of me on the floor I'll rub your head yeah?" Scott nodded happily, plopping down in front of Stiles and purring happily as Stiles ran his fingers through his hair.

Derek scowled at Scott.

"Are you jealous Der? Want me to rub your head too?" Derek mumbled something under his breath before moving his head to Stiles lap so he could run his hand through his hair too.

Stiles blew him a kiss, "You're cute when you get possessive." Derek frowned at him but blew him a kiss back.

"I love you." Stiles said, his eyes shinning.

Derek's look turned soft before he spoke, "I love you too baby."

*********************

Remember guys I'm taking requests so just message me whatever you want.

-Diana 💖