Do It {Mature Content}

Do it {Mature Content}

Derek doesn't know how he ended up in this situation. With Stiles a few feet away from him, blushing like a fire truck. They were both standing in Scotts closet after having the bottle land on them.

All Derek had wanted to do was hang back and keep an eye on his pack but no. Erica decided to force him to play seven minutes in heaven with them. Of course he tried to fight back but you know Erica. She gets what she wants. Especially when Lydia and Cora back her up.

So he joined them. He didn't expect the bottle to land on Stiles when he spun it.

He also didn't expect Stiles to get up and go straight to the closet.

Everyone stared at Derek, expecting him to just leave but they were all surprised when he stood up and followed Stiles to the open closet.

He closes the door behind him and stood there, staring at Stiles as he squirmed.

"We...I-If you don't want to do anything, we don't have to." Stiles stuttered out, playing with his fingers.

"Why are you so nervous?" Derek asked, moving forward to stand directly in front of Stiles.

Stiles' breath hitched and he backed up, stopping when he hit the wall.

Derek frowned, lifting his hand to grab Stiles' wrist.

Moving so he was crowding Stiles' space, he lifted his wrist and placed a soft kiss on it.

Stiles let out a shaky breath. "What...what are you doing?" He whispered, eyes wide.

Derek didn't say anything, just leaned in and pressed his lips against Stiles'.

Stiles gasped, surprised that Derek would even consider kissing him.

Derek took this chance to slide his tongue into Stiles' mouth and explore.

Closing his eyes, Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck, pressing his body up against Derek's.

Stiles let out a soft moan when Derek's hands moved down to squeeze his butt.

Derek grinned into the kiss before taking Stiles' bottom lip and sucking it into his mouth, then biting it.

He released Stiles' lip and began to assault his neck, leaving wet kisses and dark bruises as he went.

"Derek..." Stiles whined, rubbing himself against Derek's thighs.

Before Derek could do much else, there was a knock on the closet door.

"Alright guys, times up. It's been 10 minutes." They heard Scott call. You could hear the smirk in his voice.

Stiles blushed and pulled away from Derek.

"You want to continue this at the loft?" Derek suggested, raising an eyebrow.

Stiles nodded rapidly, "Yes, please."

**********************************

Stiles and Derek made it to the loft in about 15 minutes.

The moment they stepped inside, clothes began to fly.

Derek growled as Stiles got down on his knees and looked up at Derek innocently.

Taking Derek's thick and heavy cock into his hand, he gave it a long lick from the base to tip before taking in as much as could.

"Fuck Stiles." Derek gasped as Stiles swirled his tongue around the head.

Stiles smirked and began bobbing his head up and down, ever so slightly grazing his teeth on the bottom of Derek's shaft, and licked down to his balls.