Heat (Mature Content)

Requested by
@AloisTrancy7258

Heat (MATURE CONTENT)

Stiles huffed in frustration as he tried his best to get Derek's hot body off him.

He was starting to sweat and it was getting uncomfortable being wrapped up in Derek's arms. Its not that he doesn't love it but right now he feels like he might die of heat stroke.

"Derek, let me go, I need to pee." Stiles whispered, shaking Derek awake.

Derek mumbled a few words under his breath before letting go of Stiles and rolling over.

Stiles got up and went to the bathroom. After peeing he washed his hands and splashed some cold water on his face.

He was still hot so he decided to take off his pjs, only staying in his boxers.

Walking back to his and Derek's room, he gently laid back down.

He felt a bit better, not being as hot as he was before but the heat was still there.

He managed to fall asleep though only to he waken up about an hour later, covered in sweat and with a raging boner.

He mutters a few profanities before looking over at Derek to see if he was still asleep.

Luckily he was so Stiles proceeded to shove his hand down him boxer briefs.

He placed his free hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds of his moans as he stroked his leaking cock.

It took some of the edge off but not all of it. He needed more.

Glancing at Derek once more he removed his hand from his mouth and reached over to the nightstand.

After shuffling through some socks he found what he was looking for.

Popping open the bottle of lube he applied the oily substance to two of his fingers before shoving his hand down his boxers.

Rubbing his hole he closed his eyes and bit his lip to stop any noises from coming out.

Slowly he inserted one of his fingers inside, pushing in and out.

After a few seconds he pushed in a second finger and arched his back as they brushed his prostate.

A small moan slipped past his lips and he felt Derek shuffle slightly next to him.

He pressed down hard on his lip and prayed that Derek didn't wake up.

He began to move his hand faster and shove his fingers in as deep as they could go.

It was almost enough.

He drove in a third finger, moaning as it hit his prostrate.

"Stiles.... what are you doing?" Stiles' whole body froze as Derek sat up, rubbing a hand down his face.

Stiles didn't say anything just laid there with three of his fingers knuckle deep in his ass and his other hand wrapped around his cock.

Derek stared at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"What the-" That's when the sent hit him.

Stiles' arousal mixed with his natural sweet scent.

Derek growled low in his throat and moved onto Stiles.

He slowly removed Stiles hands from himself, making him let out a whimper.

"Please Derek..." Stiles begged, his hips thrusting up to try and gain some friction.

"Shhh I got you baby." Derek whispered, leaning down to suck a dark mark on Stiles' collarbone.

Stiles let out a breathy sigh, "Need more."

Derek went down Stiles' body, leaving a trail of wet open mouthed kisses before he got to the base of Stiles dick.

Stiles whined as Derek licked along his shaft before taking him into his mouth.

"Mmmm" his hips made mini thrusts into Derek's mouth.

"Der..." Stiles gasped as he felt Derek's fingers graze his hole.

Derek inserted two of his fingers in easily and began bobbing his head up and down on Stiles' cock while thrusting his fingers in and out of him.

"Derek," Stiles whined in pleasure as his boyfriends movements became faster.

"I need-" Stiles let out a high pitched moan as Derek added two more fingers, making them go as deep as possible.

"Oh! Derek! M-more! I need you're cock!" Derek growled before pulling his mouth off of Stiles dick.

"On your stomach." Stiles nodded rapidly, Derek's fingers slipping out of him as he flipped onto his stomach.

"Ass up, face down." Stiles did as he was told, pressing his cheek against his pillow and lifting his hips so his ass was presented to Derek.

Stiles stayed that way for a few seconds and was about to speak up when he felt the tip of Derek's cock enter him.

He shivered and gripped the sheets, waiting for the pounded he was about to receive.

Without warning, Derek bucked his hips forward, entering Stiles fully.

Stiles threw his head back, moaning in pleasure.

Grabbing Stiles' waist, Derek rammed his hips against Stiles' ass, hitting his prostate with everyone hard thrust.

"Derek, I-" Stiles could barely speak. Enjoying the pounding he was receiving from his boyfriend.

"Bite me Derek." Stiles begged, clenching his ass around Derek's cock.

Derek groaned, leaning down to place a kiss on Stiles' shoulder before letting his fangs grow and sinking them into Stiles' sweet, soft flesh.

That's all it took for Stiles to come with a loud moan and Derek's name on his lips.

"That's it baby, come for me." Stiles bit his lip as Derek continued to thrust inside him, chasing after his own release.

Soon enough Derek was coming with a shudder and one last thrust into Stiles.

Pulling out, he collapsed next to Stiles who ha flipped over to stare hazily at the ceiling.

"That was great." Stiles panted, turning his head to look at Derek.

Derek grinned at him, shuffling closer so he could kiss him.

Stiles smiled into the kiss and threw his leg over Derek's waist.

"You should rest now. You're in heat and later you'll be hit with another wave of it." Stiles nodded, kissing Derek one more time before resting his head on his chest.

"I love you sourwolf." Derek chuckled at the pet name.

"I love you too Stiles."

*********************************

I think I've ended like two of these with 'I love you'. Its okay tho because its cute and I love them.

I hope you enjoyed the smut. Its 1:26 am right now and I'm running on Starbucks coffee.

-Diana💜💙