Pictures

Pictures

"Come on Derek, just one picture! I promise!" Stiles begged, pouting, sticking his bottom lip out.

Derek growled in frustration, narrowing his eyes at Stiles.

Stiles made a whimpering sound, looking at Derek with puppy eyes.

Derek sighed, running a hand down his face before agreeing to take the stupid picture.

Stiles smiled stupidly at him before moving to stand next to him.

"Say Sour Wolf!" Stiles grinned cheerfully me snapped the picture as Derek glared into the camera.

Stiles did a little happy jump, starting to walk away happily but before he could Derek grabbed him.

He stared at his face for a moment then leaned in and captured Stiles' lips with his own.

Stiles gave a squeak of surprise, his breath catching in his throat.

Soon enough his eyes closed and his lips started moving against Derek's.

Derek moved his hands up Stiles chest to his neck, pulling him in closer.

Stiles moaned as Derek's tongue explored his mouth.

Giving his bottom lip a gentle tug, Derek pulled away and smirked at a breathless, blushing Stiles.

Quickly, Derek pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of him.

It took Stiles a moment to fully process what just happened before he jumped at Derek, trying to snatch the phone from him.

"Delete Derek!" Stiles whined, trying to make a grab for the phone but Derek just held him back, grinning.

Stiles pouted, "I hate you."

Derek rolled his eyes and pulled Stiles in for a kiss.

Stiles huffed but kissed him back.

"You love me." Derek said, grinning into the kiss.

"Yeah whatever." Stiles said, leaning back in for another kiss.