Blankets

Blankets

Stiles is cold. Why you may ask? Well its simply because his wonderful boyfriend Derek keeps hogging the damn blankets.

Every time Stiles even manages to get some of the blankets on him Derek is there to pull them back.

Stiles huffed in anger for the fifth time as he tries to take the blankets from Derek again but gave up when he wouldn't budge.

He could easily just get up and grab another blanket but they're all the way in the laundry room and that's too far for his tired body.

Stiles doesn't understand it though. Derek has natural body heat. He doesn't need a blanket. He's his own furnace and its unfair because Stiles has started to shiver.

Sighing Stiles gently shakes Derek awake.

"Babe, you're hogging the blankets again." Derek grumbled under his breath but covers Stiles with the blanket.

Stiles smiles at him sleepily before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Its all fine and dandy for a hours until he feels the blanket being pulled off him.

He sits up and rubs his eyes.

Glaring at a happily sleeping and warm Derek he gets the sudden urge to pinch his neck but decides against it when he sees how peaceful Derek looks.

Groaning quietly to himself he lays there for a few minutes, contemplating if he should either wake Derek again, go get another blanket, or just go to sleep cold.

He rolls around a bit before he hears a groan from behind him.

"Stop moving so much." Derek mumbles, shifting a bit.

"Stop hogging the blanket. It's not fair Derek, you've got natural body heat. I don't. I'm over here cold while you're there all warm and cozy. It's just not fair tha-" Stiles got cut off as Derek rolled on top of him.

Covering his cold body with his warm one.

"Yeah, this works." Stiles said, nuzzling into Derek's neck.

Derek purred softly, "Now shut up and go to sleep."

Stiles smiled at him before kissing his cheek and closing his eyes.

Now warm and comfy with his lovable sourwolf keeping him warm, he was finally able to sleep peacefully.

*********************

I gotta start making these longer man. Anyways remember I'm taking requests. Send me anything you'd like and I'll try my best to write it.

-Diana💙