Prank

Grunting under the weight of your bags, you trudge behind Taehyung to the door of his house.
"You could help me, you know," you pant, glaring at his back. Taehyung hums dismissively and ignores you. The lock clocks and the door swings open, allowing the two of you entry into that dreaded house that you've been thinking about for two miserable hours since your parents left you.
It's still about 10:15 and the house is totally dead, much to your relief. There aren't any yawning men in pajamas wandering around the living room quite yet when you and Taehyung pass through it. He leads you down a hall that dead-ends to the back corner of the house. There are only two doors down this hallway, one on either side, facing opposite of each other.
Taehyung opens the door on the left, bringing you into a good-sized room with a large window and king-sized bed. The room is neatly made up and seems untouched by the occupants of the house.
You point to the door on the other side of the hall. "Is that a bathroom?"
"Bathroom's in here." Taehyung pulls you into the room, pointing to a door on the far wall. You drop your bags inside as you look around curiously. Everything actually looks really comfortable,
Exploring the room a bit more, you nod at the acceptably-sized closet and peek into the bathroom. It's large, decked out with a walk-in shower as well as a jetted bathtub. The vanity has two sinks with one huge mirror covering the distance between them in the back wall.
"Whoa," you mutter. This is nicer than your bathroom at home.
Another closed door is on the other side of the bathroom, mirroring your doorway.
"What's in there?" you ask, moving toward the door. Your brother stops your forward motion with a hand on your shoulder, making a warning noise in the back of his throat.
"I wouldn't go in there if I were you," he tells you.
A room you're not allowed in?
"What is this, Fifth Shades of Gray? Is that your play room?" you snort.
Taehyung's lips twitch in amusement, slowly spreading into a grin. "No," he laughs. "But we do keep some trash in there."
Trash? They have an entire room dedicated to trash? Speechless, you just shake your head. If that's the system of seven young men, and their mess never makes it into your room, you suppose you can't complain.
Taehyung sits on the bed, saying "Y/N, I need you to promise me something."
Finished with your observation for now, you turn back to your brother and give him a glare. "I'm not promising you anything." At this point in time, you have zero trust in your brother. He's committed the highest level of betrayal and deserves a death sentence.
"Just listen, potato," he commands. "I don't want to have to deal with the paperwork that comes with you getting arrested for murder, so don't plan on killing Jiminie while you're here. This was his house first: you're the one moving in on his territory."
Dang it.
How does he know what you're thinking before you can say anything? Now you'll have to be extra careful when you go about killing Jimin.
"I mean it, Y/N," Taehyung warns. "I'll be watching you."
Snorting, you roll your eyes and slap your brother with a pillow. "Yeah yeah, just get out. I want to shower. I feel gross."
"You are gross," Taehyung retorts annoyingly. You tug him up from the bed and shove him out the door, slamming it behind him.
Now there's peace and quiet inside.
Smiling at the absence of your brother's deep-voiced presence, you unpack your bathroom supplies and carry them into the bathroom. You start a shower in the luxurious room, sighing in bliss as you step into the hot water and it washes all of your worries away.
You don't even think to lock the doors.

***
Jimin's POV

Rolling over in his bed, Jimin yawns as wide as his jaw will allow and stretches to his full length. Blearily, he pats around the nightstand for his glasses. Once he gets them placed firmly on the bridge of his nose, he glances at the clock.
10:30 on a Saturday morning. No work today, and he slept great last night too.
Today's going to be a good day.
As long as he continues his refusal in acknowledging his dream last night.
The dream that's only a continuation in a series of dreams over the past two weeks that have been oddly centered around one particular female and, lately, have been making him sweat. More than one morning he's woken up to find himself overheated and panting like he just ran a marathon, among other things.
But he won't acknowledge that, not today.
Today will be a good day.
Jimin rolls out of bed and lazily runs his fingers through his hair. A quick glance in the mirror reveals him, bare-faced and eyes heavy-lidded from sleep, with bright red bedhead that makes it look like he just stuck his finger in a light socket.
A shower sounds like the perfect thing to start out his great day. He trudges toward the bathroom and karate kicks open the already cracked open door, blinking in surprise when a cloud of steam rushes into the room. The hot steam fogs up his glasses and renders him momentarily blind.
Did the water go out in one of the other bathrooms? Why is there someone in his shower?
Creeping into the tiled room, Jimin peers at the shower and tries to see past the cloudy-glassed door. He can barely make out a vague shadowed figure.
By the silence in the bathroom, he can rule out Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung.
Hoseok hyung isn't ever totally silent, and he and Yoongi hyung share the embarrassing habit of singing in the shower.
At least Hobi can stay in key; Jimin makes sure to save his eardrums by keeping a good ways away from Yoongi whenever he showers, as do the rest of the men. The older man's off-pitch screeches can be heard from miles away.
It isn't Taehyung because Taehyung almost never showers alone. He just hops in with whoever is bathing at the moment, whether they want him there or not.
Ruling out Jin hyung, as he works on Saturdays, Jimin determines that the person invading his bathroom must be either Namjoon hyung or Jungkookie.
Both sound like good candidates for an early-morning prank.
Minutes later, Jimin sneaks back into his bathroom with a bowlful of ice cold water. Careful to stay out of the line of view of his visitor, he drags the step-stool beside the shower and climbs to the top step.
This will be a great present to gift on the person standing under the hot water.
The ice water slides easily from the bowl as he pours it, accompanied by a startled screech that makes Jimin pause.
"WHAT THE HECK?!"
Huh.
That sure doesn't sound like Namjoon.
The water cuts off and the person fumbles around in the shower for a second before the door cracks open and a head appears.
Familiar feminine eyes, slanted and glowing with anger, gun Jimin down as he stands frozen on the top step of the stool.
Kim Y/N?
And oh crap, she's furious, making that hot feeling flood through Jimin's body as she looks at him.
"What are you doing, you freaking idiot?!" Y/N screeches at him through the curtain of her long, wet hair.
He can't help his reaction.
The stool slips out from under him and Jimin lands hard on his shoulder against the cold tile, but the rough landing can't stop his unending waves of hysterical laughter.
This is going to be a great day.