Storm and Victory

Jimin's POV

He's been awake for hours now.
The heady heat of Y/N against him is keeping Jimin's body and mind too distracted to go to sleep. The girl is still in his bed, after having refused to leave last night due to absolute and total terror from watching that stupid movie. She wouldn't let him leave, either, to go sleep in the living room or with one of his hyungs.
On a normal day Jimin would've teased her for being such a baby, but he could see the genuine fear in her eyes.
It did something to him, something to his heart.
It made him go all soft.
So Jimin held back the snarky comment lurking on the tip of his tongue and allowed her to roll up in his blankets like a tiny little burrito, doing his best to ignore her soft skin and feminine smell sinking into his blankets.
Sometime during the night, she shifted to hug his side tightly so the entire length of her body was pressed along his arm, ribs and hip and her head rested on his chest.
Then she stayed there.
All. Night.
That leaves him here and now, trapped beneath her embrace in the early morning light, his emotions a tumulus mix of contentment and uncomfortableness.
Content because laying here with her arms around him feels so right.
Uncomfortable because he knows that no matter how right it feels, it's so, so wrong.
This attraction that he feels to her in the dark of night, where she has no interference...it's starting to bother him. It's a different kind of attraction then what he does in the day, when he forces a physical connection to her so he can see her reaction. She doesn't give him a reaction as incentive to want her, not in the nighttime.
In the day, its all a joke to get a rise out of her.
At night, it's real, tried and true desire that haunts him.
Her hair is splayed out on his pillow in a way that makes a tight, soft ball of red hot settle low in his stomach. About two hours ago her smell started to affect him, really affect him. He's tried to keep his hips angled away from her since then but as time passes, she moves more and more of her body to overlap his. Her leg is slowly working it way to lay over his thigh and her little hand is continuously migrating across his chest.
If she doesn't wake up soon, things might take a turn for the worse.
He doesn't want to know where she'll hit him if she wakes up to find that pressed against her.
Wincing at the thought, Jimin sighs and attempts to slide the clingy girl off of him. She shifts at the movement and murmurs cutely in her sleep, her hand leaving his chest to slide under the pillow. Her pretty eyes flutter open and meet his, sleepy and glazed over.
"Jimin?" she asks in a husky voice, low and raspy from slumber. Her leg unconsciously slips further to hook across his front, so she's half-straddling the side of his hip.
Jimin groans.
She's hot, and the feeling of her is getting him all kinds of turned on.
After a moment of awkward stillness, Y/N finally wakes up enough to realize what position she's in. Those sleepy eyes that had been so deliciously heavy lidded now widen in shock. She goes stiff, sliding both hands under the pillows as she pushes herself up and draws her limbs back to herself.
"Holy crap!" she squeaks in a voice that makes Jimin want to kiss her.
She's just so cute.
Before Jimin can say anything to calm her down, his bedroom door flies open and Taehyung bounces in cheerfully.
Both Jimin and Y/N freeze.
"Jiminie, have you seen my-"
His boxy grin fades as he takes in what Jimin's sure is a bad-looking scene, with Y/N propped up on the bed and leaning slightly over Jimin, her long hair flowing down to make a slight curtain. They're extremely close, still lightly pressed along each other, and they're still clad in their pajamas.
That fact that both of their expressions portray blatant guilt doesn't help.
Before every storm, there's a second of still calmness, uncannily similar to the silence in Jimin's bedroom as they all state each other down.
Jimin can feel the storm coming.
In the next couple of seconds, all heck breaks loose.
"PARK JIMIN? WHY IS MY LITTLE SISTER IN YOUR BED?"
Taehyung lunges at the other man with a vengeance, landing on top of him with a thump and a pillow in his grasp. He begins to violently beat Jimin with that pillow, sending feathers and stuffing flying everywhere as the pillow can't stand under Taehyung's fury. "THERE ARE RULES IN THIS HOUSE! NO TOUCHY! YOU CANT TOUCH EACH OTHER HERE!"
Jimin curls up into fetal position, unable to explain himself due to the amount of feathers stuffed in his mouth as Taehyung tries to murder him with his own pillow.
He tries to look for help from the girl who caused all of this mess, but when he looks for her she's already fled the room.
That traitor.
He'll have to punish her for that.
But later, when there isn't a psychotic Kim Taehyung suffocating him in his own bedsheets.
Jimin's so busy protecting himself from his best friend that he doesn't even notice that the girl who abandoned him took something else of his along with her.
A particular brown-covered book.

***

Y/N's POV

You can't believe it.
Quickly closing the door of your bedroom behind you and ignoring the noises coming from Jimin's bedroom as Taehyung beats the crap out of him with a pillow, you stare down at what you've managed to snatch in the chaos of your brother's attack.
You found it.
Completely by chance, simply with luck as you awoke to find yourself wrapped around your teacher, your face inches from his with his eyes staring directly into yours with a weird, strained expression. Your breaths were mixing together with his, your hand on his well-built chest, and your leg. Holy crap you were wrapped around him so tightly that you were basically encircling his hips. So you pushed yourself away from him and tried to remove your clingy limbs.
That's when you felt it.
A smooth, flat object, tucked safely between the wall and the mattress.
Hidden there.
Your fingers just brushed it as you levered yourself up.
It felt like a book.
And what book would the great Park Jimin be trying to hide like that?
When Taehyung had burst in and attacked, you took the opportunity and ran with it.
As you look at the book with the worn brown leather cover, you can feel it rising up like a flood in your chest.
You've finally achieved what you've been working toward. You have the blackmail material you've been searching for.
You found it.
Victory.