Talk it Out

You're screwed.
Crap.
Crap.
Crap.
Scrambling to even form a coherent thought when Jimin's half naked in front of you, you somehow manage to make up a desperate plan in your mind.
The book is on the bed and your job is kind of accomplished, half of it anyways.
You put the book back, but you didn't exactly go unnoticed.
If you can just get to the bathroom door, you might be able to escape the incredibly sexy man slowly ambling towards you, running his fingers through his gorgeous hair and making his open shirt gape even wider.
Ignoring your dry mouth, you lunge past Jimin and make a run for the bathroom while you still have the opportunity.
With a grunt, you slam roughly into the wooden obstacle when it doesn't open beneath your force.
It's locked.
He planned this.
"I was wondering when you would be brave enough to come in here and give it back," Jimin says conversationally. "I was getting impatient, sitting in there with the shower running, waiting to hear my bedroom door close. You sure took your sweet time."
The closer his voice gets, the faster your heart beats. You can almost feel his body heat radiating from across the empty space, an undeniable warning about the fire that's sure to come if you get caught.
You can't get caught, holy crap.
You're blanching at the mere thought of what he'll do.
Yet...
At the same time...
You sort of want to find out.
nOooO you do not. Stop it!
"Did you think I wouldn't notice, Y/N?" He coos in a deceitfully sweet voice.
You turn around, back pressed to the bathroom door so you can locate where he is. He's close but no too close, thank goodness.
Far enough away from you to at least try to escape.
Distract him, Y/N.
"Jimin," you say with nervous laughter, holding your hands out in a defensive position. "I think we can talk this out. I'll start; I'm sorry that I took your super secret book of dreams."
Jimin stops, shoving his hands in his pockets and causing his pants to drag even lower, showing a bit of white below the grey band of his underwear.
"Talk it out? You want to talk?" he purrs.
Is th-that a freckle on his gorgeous collarbone?
No no no, you can't think about that. Get out now, fantasize later.
"Talking is good," you squeak. "Productive. Constructive. "
"Boring-as-crap-ive." Jimin bites his bottom lip in a sort of mean-but-hot way. "I know a better way to work things out, baby."
It's like an electric shock to the brain.
All of the sudden visions from the dream book, of every drawing of the two of you together in between the leather-bound covers come flying like bullets through your brain.
Your lips locked and your bodies twisted together and the two of you doing things that you don't even know what they are.
Bad things, that don't seem too bad if he's the one doing it to you.
Your cheeks heat up and turn red like a tomato.
A light goes off in Jimin's eyes.
"Ah. You did look through it," he says with a twitching grin. "I didn't know if you had gone through the whole thing, or maybe if you grew a conscience before you could."
Well then.
Ouch.
You give him a slight smile, but you think that your angry uncertainty is clear to see in it.
Was that a sharp jab at you that sparks a hot glare of irritation in you?
Yes it was.
Was it totally deserved, considering you did exactly what he just said?
Yes.
It was.
You deserved that.
"I have a solution!" you chirp in a wavering voice, swallowing the anger.
He crosses his arms and cocks a hip, waiting and amused with your impending and apparently diplomatic suggestion.
Go time. "If you could just give me a chance to-"
Cutting by yourself off mid-sentence, you dance around Jimin and sprint for the bedroom door.
Yes!
You get to the door and somehow manage to turn the lock, heart beating rapidly at the closeness of freedom.  It's almost tangible, the safety of the waiting hallway just in the other side of the door.
But you only manage to open it a tiny crack before a masculine hand smashes it closed again.
His hot breath slides down your skin as he breathes onto the back of your neck.
With his other hand, he traps you into a cliched cage of male muscle, keeping you where he wants you.
His heat surrounds you, seeping through your skin to sink into your bones.
A stripe down your spine is warmer than anywhere else; that's where his shirt must be open and his body heat is more intense against you.
You slowly turn around.
Facing him now, you look up into his burning brown eyes and feel the need to escape slowly dissipating into the air.
"I got you," he whispers, but you don't care.
Because now that he caught you, you kind of don't want to leave.
Before your flighty instincts fully disappear, you make a final, last ditch effort by breathing, "You aren't allowed to touch me."
He answers with, "Do you think I care?"
You're glad he doesn't.
With that final thought, any desire to be out of the heady circle of Jimin's arms disappears and you're left a soft, mushy ball of anticipation melting against the door. You lean back against the solid wood and raise your chin to look him full in the face.
You think your lips might be trembling in excitement, but you aren't positive.
This is the man who drew your brother with such loving detail. This is the man who beautifully sketched his roommates' expressions as he loves to see them.
This is the man who caressed the curve of your face and lips with lead.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin murmurs. "Why aren't you angry?"
Are you looking at him differently? It feels different. There isn't any hard and unyielding anger at the sight of his face, only a beautiful heat and warmth with knowing what kind of person he is at heart.
You whisper, "Jimin. You aren't who I thought you were."
And he just...
Stops.
He stops breathing, stops blinking, stops all general motion. His eyes go blank and still, like he's been flash-frozen.
Your stomach drops to your toes at his expression, oddly disappointed with the reaction.
Isn't he going to be flattered and kiss the mess out of you? Or maybe he just wants something physical, and the possibility of you developing feelings for him is a no go?
You frown, snapping slightly in front of his face. "Jimin?"
He breathes again, inhaling for a second in order to exhale, "I'm not allowed to touch you. I think you should go."
I think you should go.
"Oh," you say shortly. He just rejected you, and it's sort of a bad feeling. Sort of like he just crushed you like an ant under his boot, then chopped you up into tiny pieces and threw you under the wheels o a conveniently passing semi truck.
So you simply say, "See you at school," and you walk out like the awkward little penguin you are.
No, what is it that Tae calls you?
An awkward potato. You're just a blank, unthinking potato as you leave Jimin's room and go to yours, sitting on your bed.
You stare at the wall.
Did that just happen?
After all of this time of him initiating physical contact and flirtatious comments, and he rejected you.
What the heck?
The more you think about it, the more upset you get.
What the actual heck?!
You punch your pillow in frustration, then throw it on the ground and stomp in it like a toddler throwing a fit.
"What the heck?" you hiss, blinking. You feel a tear drip down your cheek and swipe it away angrily. Picking the pillow up, you throw it on the bed and lay into it with your fists, forcing out through your gritted teeth, "What. The. Heck. Park. Freaking. JIMIN?"
As if you summoned him by saying his name, said idiotic man bursts through the door, scaring the crap out of you and making you yelp and jump to your feet.
"Jimin?" you ask in confusion when you see the hard look in his eyes. His gorgeous face is alight with some kind of inner determination, cheeks flushed, lips parted.
He's beautiful.
You glare in anger and humiliation when he starts to stride towards you, snapping, "Go away! There are rules, you can't touch me!"
He takes your arms in his hands and pulls you to him, ignoring your angry struggling as he presses your body tightly to his.
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N."
Then Jimin simultaneously lifts you up as he smashes his full lips against yours.
And as you feel that you can probably die happily with his mouth caressing yours, you think,
Screw the rules. I want you too, Park Jimin.

[A/N]
Unedited
Don't freak out and be like "what the heck, they kissed for like 2.5 seconds and the chapter ended?!" It's going to keep going.
Breathe.
😂