*French

[A/N]: 👋🏻😉 bye bye.
Terry...you might as well skip this one.

Like he said before, Jimin starts out with a kiss that's a replay of your experiments from yesterday. It's soft and gentle and leading, totally opposite of the rough kisses he had attacked you with just moments ago. His lips are air-light against yours.
He finally pecks you, nipping your lip a little before stepping back and letting you take control.
You timidly caress his mouth with yours, hovering your lips lightly over his until he strains toward you, looking for contact.
You keep backing away, amused with his frustration.
It's kind of nice to feel him wanting you so bad that he's the one following your mouth, not vice versa.
"Kiss me, Y/N," your teacher demands, squeezing your hips. "Stop teasing."
"Sorry, " you whisper. You fully embrace his mouth now, copying his method of widening his mouth with your own to deepen the kiss. Jimin's fingers tighten on you hips when you start to suck on his bottom lip.
"Baby," he sighs against your mouth. "How do you feel about French?"
French?
"Um, like the language?" you mumble absently. You remember how he bit you earlier, trying out the same thing on him by gently nipping his lip with your teeth.
"Mmm, sort of," he purrs, nuzzling against you. "Do you want to try it?"
Try it?
You pull away from him and stare at him incredulously. "What?! I don't know French."
Jimin grins, his lips fuller than usual from kissing you and shiny. "Not yet, but you will."
"What are you-"
His lips shut you up, caressing your mouth smoothly and opening your lips wide.
Something smooth, warm, and wet touches your lip, tracing it.
Whoa.
You yank away from the man holding you, covering your mouth in shock as a tingling sensation remains.
"Was that your tongue?" Your voice is a quiet and muffled squeak emerging between your clenched fingers.
Jimin's beautiful brown eyes sparkle in amusement behind his glasses, just a tiny glimmer visible as his dark grin folds them into tiny crescents.
Jimin says, "I told you that I'd teach you French."
French. French kiss, Y/N.
With a light grin, Jimin takes hold of both of your wrists and pins them beside your head, preventing you from covering your mouth again.
He bites your lower lip, then soothes the sting with his tongue before forcing your lips apart and entering fully into your mouth.
A soft whimper escapes your throat as he explores you, tracing and trying every corner and leaving an odd-yet-pleasurable feeling in his wake.
You're just not used to having someone's tongue in your mouth.
Jimin surprises your further by drawing your own tongue into his mouth and sucking. He moans, the vibrations transferring from his lips to yours. Shivers run down your spine at the sensation.
When he draws away from you, a thin line of glistening saliva still leaves a connection between your mouths.
It seems so vulgar and dirty, but at the same time it causes an intense heat to sink into your lower stomach.
You quickly swipe the spit away, blushing.
A laugh rumbles deep in Jimin's chest at the action. He transfers both wrists to one hand, using the other to run his thumb along your moist bottom lip.
"Lesson Two, baby. Are you ready for Three?" One side of his mouth is quirked up into a smirk.
"There's more?" you huff in disbelief.
Jimin lets your wrists go and puts his hands on your hips, looking around the large closet for something.
"Mm," he hums in confirmation. "But I need a better angle."
"What?"
Ignoring your question, Jimin tugs you so you're standing in front of an extra desk that's resting in the back of the long room. You allow him to back you up until your thighs hit the desk.
"Wait!" you chirp. "What are you doing?"
Instead of answering you he lifts you up abruptly, muscles flexing, and slides you to sit on the edge of the desk.
"Jimin!" you gasp in shock as he places a hand on each knee and parts them so he can stand in between your thighs. You have a leg on either side of his hips, with his hands still resting on your knees.
He's so close, staring into your eyes with almost the full length of his body smushed to yours. You feel like your chest might cave in from how hard he's pressing you to him.
From this position, Jimin catches your mouth with his again and licks your top lip.
As he kisses you, you're too distracted with his mouth to notice his fingers unbuttoning the top of your uniform until it's too late.
"What the heck?!" A slight breeze from the air conditioner alerts you to your now-gaping top and you look down. The buttons are undone far enough down that you can see just a hint of your bra.
Jimin laughs and stops your desperate hands from redoing the buttons. "Stop, Y/N, I need those undone. I'm not taking your shirt off."
He tugs your hands away and pulls the top down, so your shoulders and collarbones are fully bared.
"Not yet, anyways," he finishes softly as he stares at you. His fingers softly trace the length of your neck, their warmth moving on to explore the dips of your shoulders and the sharp outline of your collarbone. You tremble under the combined weight of his gaze and touch, gasping when he lets his finger trail down the unbuttoned path to finger the sliver of exposed bra.
"You're so soft," he groans, breathing heavily.
"Thanks?" you reply, making him snicker.
"Do you always have to have attitude, Kim Y/N?" Jimin asks, yanking your top down further for emphasis.
You stick your tongue out at him.
Jimin smirks, yanking you forward by your hips so that your front is pressed up against his.
"Don't tempt me," he whispers. "I have a lesson to finish."
With that, he chucks your chin up with a finger and presses his closed lips to your cheek. He leaves little pecks all over your face and up and down your jawline, and it tickles.
You giggle and feel his smile spread on your skin.
But then his full lips part and his tongue touches your skin, and your giggles catch in your throats and turn into sighs. Jimin plants steamy open-mouthed kisses all along your jawline, slowly making his way down your throat.
You tilt your head back to give him better access.
"I'm confused," you murmur, breath hitching when he gently nips your skin. "How is this supposed to keep Jackson away?"
Jimin ignores you, licking at your collarbone for a moment before you feel a sharp painful-but-pleasurable sensation on your skin.
"Ouch," you say half heartedly. The exclamation doesn't make him move away from your skin. Instead, the suction increases to a sting.
"Hey!" You push him away, looking down and peering at your skin in the dark to see what he had done. Jimin grins and rubs his thumb over the spot. It hurts a little.
"That looks good," he says with a voice full of male satisfaction. Even though you resist, he pulls you back to him and starts littering the stinging kisses all over your shoulders and the side of your neck.
"Stop giving me hickeys , Jimin!" You push him further this time, out of the cradle of your legs. The faint throbbing on your neck indicates that some of the bruises are pretty large.
How the heck will you hide this? School isn't your only worry; you have a brother too.
Staring at the redhead incredulously, you whisper, "I don't know if I can cover these up."
"Good." Jimin forces himself back between your legs, resting his hands on your upper thighs. You blush furiously at the contact.
"No!" you blubber. "Not good! What am I going to say?! People are gonna ask-"
Jimin spreads his hand along your jaw, forcing your gaze to meet his intense one.
"You tell everyone that your boyfriend gave them to you," he growls in a voice that you swear is three octaves lower than his normal one.
Shivering at his commanding tone, you bite your lip and gulp.
"But-"
"No buts." Your teacher kisses your jaw, sliding you off of the desk to stand on your own wobbly feet.
Whoa, head rush.
Your entire body feels like jelly, shaking as you attempt to follow Jimin's steps toward the front of the closet. His heat is still radiating along your skin, and your lips feel puffy and raw to the touch.
Your teacher opens the door to the supply closet, almost blinding you with the classroom's fluorescent lights.
As he walks out, Jimin's steps falter and he catches himself heavily on a desk
"Are you okay?!" You rush to him, worriedly scanning him for some outward sign of harm.
He shakes his head, blinking hard.
"No, I'm fine. Just dizzy for a moment." He grins and winks at you. "Maybe it was your kissing skills."
Snorting, you allow Jimin to draw you out of the classroom, turning off the lights and closing the door behind you.

[A/N]
Unedited