Chapter 27.

Chapter 27.
Her and Her Part 1

Miguel's POV

(PS: THIS SETTING HAPPENED BEFORE MIGUEL CAME BACK TO THE EMPIRE AND SAID THE "SHE'S NOTHING" THING, OKAY? OKAY.)

Sveti Stefan, Budva, Montenegro

"Mr. Radenović, I only need the half part of it, it doesn't even include the Miločer so why should I pay you $50 Billion? That's a bit absurd, don't you think?" I said in a calm but reserved tone. I tossed the paper away at tinaasan siya ng kilay.

Gumuhit ang inis sa kanyang mukha ngunit pinili niya pa ring pigilan iyon. "Sveti Stefan is very popular with tourist and that's the dealing price, Mr. Tan. Take it or leave it." nanghahamong sagot niya.

I smirked. Sumandal ako sa couch at tinignang mabuti ang matanda. Nuferti Radenović. He was about fifty to sixty year old and was getting bald already. But in all fairness, he looked good for his age. He looked like he was only forty. Balita ko ay alaga siya ng Botox. Pinipilit nitong panatilihin ang pagkabata nito.

May ari ito at ang pamilya nito ng iba't- ibang resort sa Montenegro at iba pang parte ng Europe. And the man sure was good with business, I have to give him that. Tuso rin ito. Too bad I'm better though.

The man was rich and practically swimming in cash. But that was before he risked and gave everything to Casino and to some other things.

Umayos ako ng upo at tinignan siya sa mata. He had this conceited look on his face. "On my own estimation, the whole Sveti Stefan only costs $3 Billion, Mr. Radenović. And that includes the Miločer already." I sad with a smug look.

Napatayo ito and this time, he couldn't contain his anger. "You're insulting me, Mr. Tan. You can go now. You're not the only one who's willing to buy my property. I'm saying no. You can leave."

Bahagyang sinulyapan ko lamang ang kanyang nakatayong bulto as I stop myself from snorting. Napatingin ako sa turkish coffee na inoffer sa akin kanina ng kanyang sekretarya. Inabot ko iyon and took a sip from it. It was good. One of the many pride of Montenegro is this coffee. Sudddenly, the thought of her coffee suddenly flashed in my mind. She makes the best coffees. Nang marealize ko ang iniisip ko ay iwinaksi ko agad iyon sa aking isipan.

"I never take no for an answer, Mr. Radenović. Never." I said with a stern voice.

"And besides, you cannot fool me. You should be thankful that I offered you $50 million, that's too much already, I must say. I know the real state of Sveti Stefan and your other resorts. What's the name of the bank again?" I asked, innocently but couldn't wipe off the smirk out of my face. Inilapag kong muli ang tasa sa mesa.

Specially when I saw Nuferti Radenović turned as white as a sheet. Disbelief and fear was now written all over his face. And now we're heading to the best part.

Pero nagkunwari siyang wala lang ang aking sinabi. Umupo siya sa couch na katapat ko na inuupuan niya kanina at pinanatili ang kompostura niya. But I can see na bigla siyang hindi mapakali.

"I was told by someone that you've been .. careless with your money, am I right, Mr. Radenović? Casino, huh?"

He clenched his jaw. "Who told you?" He was still pale.

Hindi sa dahil wala akong pera. I could always give him the $500 Million in a snap. But i'm no fool. Palugi na ang resort na ito dahil winaldas na nya ang halos lahat ng pera niya sa sugal. Yes, the resort was breathtaking at dinarayo ng mga turista. Pero konti na lamang ay mapupunta na iyon sa kamay ng banko or even the government.